[set] Sasha - Shaboo-=-blackpool-=-1990-=-part 1

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

EbeneezerGoode5

Jan 20, 2004
Hmmm, am I missing a trick - all of a sudden Yousendit's asking me to sign in to download files... Is this usual?

Thanks in advance for any help!

EbeneezerGoode5

Jan 20, 2004
Hey Lottie cheers for the reply - I thought that that might be what it was but this isn't the only Yousendit mix link that's asking me to log in - they *all* are now! Which is strange cos about an hour and a half back I dl'ed the Digs n Woosh mix from there without probs, and now when I click on it again (as a test), it tells me to log in... Straaaange! :confused:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
EbeneezerGoode5 said:
Hey Lottie cheers for the reply - I thought that that might be what it was but this isn't the only Yousendit mix link that's asking me to log in - they *all* are now! Which is strange cos about an hour and a half back I dl'ed the Digs n Woosh mix from there without probs, and now when I click on it again (as a test), it tells me to log in... Straaaange! :confused:

yea mine did it yesterday i just thought the link had expired , will up em anyways and you can try again ;)

Lottie :wave:

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
thanks

thanks lottie, downloading right now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

about the logging-in to yousendit .. - its done the same with me too. Im already registered so it wasnt any prob, but it definitely looks like theyve introduced it as standard. :confused: