Sasha & Steve Luigi - Storm - Wakefield 14.11.91

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
was at that night too still got my original tape of it even thought its knacked had some right hammer over the years .
still got the old flyer for it too will post it up when i get time .
old rooftop gardens and Casanovas down stairs that brings back some memory's .:thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
wezbash said:
was at that night too still got my original tape of it even thought its knacked had some right hammer over the years .
still got the old flyer for it too will post it up when i get time .
old rooftop gardens and Casanovas down stairs that brings back some memory's .:thumbsup:

Bloody hell didnt know sasha played there ???

Its a cheesy superclub now called Quest. I never actually went to rooftops but a few of my mates went back in the day.

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
RetroAndy said:
Bloody hell didnt know sasha played there ???

Its a cheesy superclub now called Quest. I never actually went to rooftops but a few of my mates went back in the day.

some top dj's and pa's played their in their time " the place to be at one time " if you went down in to Casanovas and walked across the dance floor to the back of the club to the right their was another club you could go in to called central park you went up some stairs to it .

djapk73

Jun 23, 2006
Hi ,
The last track on the Steve Luigi side b mix is Quantum Leap by Dread on white label , an absolute stormer of a track that was huge down here in Adelaide Australia for most of the early nineties :D :D . It was guarunteed to send the dancefloor nuts at the end of the night if you dropped it :fekked: :fekked: