piano riffs

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
errrrr, could do mate!!! :). Name a tune and if I know how to play it I'll send the riff to you as a midi file (you can import to your sequencer or Fruity if need be). Take note however that Chameleons/Brothers in Rhythms cover of The Way It Is or JT Company 'dont deal with us' is a bit far out of my grasp!!! :) as I am only self taught myself and only play to ear.

When I first got my keyboard, I learnt 4 for Money's moment in time (albeit slightly wrong - I can do it a lot more accurate now!!) because it was relatively 'clean' to make out.

Give us a shout with some requests and I may be able to one or two for you, mind you though I dont want to give everything away and you should get satisfaction of picking something up yourself in the long run - I promise.

See ya laterz,

Sirius.

BTW, did you take my advice about 'folders' for your tracks on the post about FruityLoops??????.

Last edited:

flange

Aug 20, 2001
Huddersfield
sirius said:

Give us a shout with some requests and I may be able to one or two for you, mind you though I dont want to give everything away and you should get satisfaction of picking something up yourself in the long run - I promise.

Nice one Sirrius - would like the piano riff from Far Out by Sonz Of Loop De Loop Era - cheers
email to flange_pie@hotmail.com or ICQ 50766025

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I'll see if I can remember it!, if I cant will Sonz of a loop da loop era's other one do (peace and lovism)?.

I wanna hear what you did with it though! :)...............

Sirius.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Woah!. I just realized that I dont own Far Out on vinyl :0 . I thought I had it all this time!. Anyways its a piece of piss to play them chords (cant exactly remember the tune to a 't' ) but I am sending you the midi file of the riff and what it sounds like at my end as a wav file.

Simmo (is that your real 'virtual' location bro?!!!), I'll have a do at your love (quite straight forward I remember - if I play it right!) and send you 'far out' like I sent flange...........

Tata for now,

Sirius.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Were they OK on arrival??. You didnt just sit there pissing yourselves laughing did you? :O :).

see ya,

Sirius.