Join now

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
OK - So this is it - the 2016 OSA Xmas Bash

Tickets available from me or via skiddle - pm, ring message - carrier pigeon not accepted . . .
If you are looking for B&B in Manchestoh, I've booked a few rooms at the Holiday Inn Express, and have 2 or 3 available @ £92 for double with B&B in staggering distance to the venue - message me for details if you are interested ;)

gskzVLcl.jpg

OSA has been pumping the digital airwaves for around 15 years and is one of the original, and still thriving oldskool internet music stations boasting old and new live DJ's on a weekly basis keeping the vibe alive. We thought it would be a great time to have a live and varied event in the heart of Manchester and share an intimate oldskool night with you all.

DJ's Include a nice balance of legendary, well established & up n' coming talented OSA DJ's including Tony Ross, Butty & Recca, Jack G, The Wax Office, Tony Jay, DJ Flight, Ste Thomas, Dave Barra, Benny Digital, who will provide a mixture of club classics, underground beasts, techno stompers, hardcore & break thumpers, italo screamers, piano heaven, synthy shizzle and the list goes on . .

Get your dancing shoes on - This is one night that will re-ignite the memories and keep you stomping all night long o/ / o/

R.O.A.R

join the website, and OSA facebook page & check the events page now!

www.oldskoolanthemz.com

www.facebook.com/oldskoolanthemz

Music Genres: Club Classics, Electronic, Hardcore/Hardstyle, House, Old Skool