Start: Saturday, April 27, 2024 - 07:30 PM
End: Sunday, April 28, 2024 - 02:30 AM

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Here we go again.
We are pleased to finally announce the next installment.
Tickets £8 via myself or @S-J
As usual no skiddle, we're still keeping it to people we know, and friends of friends etc.
This is gonna be mega - Taking you on a vinyl journey through various genres and styles throughout the night at our tidy little cosy rave cave in the middle of Manchestoh.
Those that have attended know what to expect. Tickets on a first come basis for less than the price a McMaccie meal and at least twice as tasty
😃

\o/ \0/ \o/

osaspringparty.png

Last edited:

Jaja753

Apr 21, 2024
Here we go again.
We are pleased to finally announce the next installment.
Tickets £8 via myself or @S-J
As usual no skiddle, we're still keeping it to people we know, and friends of friends etc.
This is gonna be mega - Taking you on a vinyl journey through various genres and styles throughout the night at our tidy little cosy rave cave in the middle of Manchestoh.
Those that have attended know what to expect. Tickets on a first come basis for less than the price a McMaccie meal and at least twice as tasty
😃

\o/ \0/ \o/

View attachment 40489
Hi do you have any tickets available?

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
This will be my 1st OSA party, looking forward to it, what's the dress code, if any?

Cheers, Iain
Hi Iain,
No real dress code (or dress sense from what Iv seen ;)).. it’s old skool init!

See u down there satday matey, is always a good night :)

• Love
Reactions: S-J

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
S-J is the cloakroom manned on the night? If not then I won’t burden Canó with a load of coats again behind the decks and come in a jumper instead ;)
There will be an unmanned cloakroom Taff, gang your own , take your own, everyone is know to us so we'd like to thunk they'd be safe...

It's supposed to be warm on Saturday day...

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
S-J is the cloakroom manned on the night? If not then I won’t burden Canó with a load of coats again behind the decks and come in a jumper instead ;)
Taff,

I find a beer coat very effective, with the more beer you drink the less the cold can be felt or remembered the following day.😁

They also have the added advantage of not needing to be hung up, washed and no fear of being left behind/stolen.;)

• Haha

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Taff,

I find a beer coat very effective, with the more beer you drink the less the cold can be felt or remembered the following day.😁

They also have the added advantage of not needing to be hung up, washed and no fear of being left behind/stolen.;)
Haha. Beer coat it is! 😂

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Oioi OSA!

Only a couple of days to wait before we hit Manchester in the nuts again for another banging full on sesh.

For those that are sharing the night with us for the first time, we hope you have a cracking night.

As always, everyone who has tickets will know someone. There are no strangers in our events so we can keep a rock solid environment and vibe for everyone to enjoy.

THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT – BEWARE OF ANYONE TRYING TO SELL ON TICKETS.

Each ticket is allocated and is not transferrable, unless agreed with one of our team beforehand.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone we don’t know. The end.

### Entry is from 7pm - 10pm ONLY. ###

NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 10PM. WE WANT TO PARTY TOO YA KNOW 😉

We have brought the start time forward to 7pm. Set times? Keep your eyes open.

Dress code is whatever you feel comfortable in – usual rave rules apply but please, no football colours or merch.

Pre meet is in the bar downstairs, the Thirsty Scholar from 6:30pm.
They do have a door policy downstairs, but I've had a chat and they can accomodate us until the doors open upstairs, so thank you to The Thirsty Scholar team.

Please make sure you have your e-tickets available for either the pre-bar or the door on entry, where you will be issued with a wristband.
If you need another copy of your ticket(s) sending over, please do it before Friday 8pm

For anyone under 25, please ensure you have valid ID – If challenged by the doorstaff, entry may be refused.

Is there a cloakroom? Yes. Its very small, and it wont be manned or monitored by us. Please bear this in mind 😉

Any questions? Drop me or SJ a message, or post in the comments

Love & Respect
Bill

• Love

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Oioi OSA!

Only a couple of days to wait before we hit Manchester in the nuts again for another banging full on sesh.

For those that are sharing the night with us for the first time, we hope you have a cracking night.

As always, everyone who has tickets will know someone. There are no strangers in our events so we can keep a rock solid environment and vibe for everyone to enjoy.

THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT – BEWARE OF ANYONE TRYING TO SELL ON TICKETS.

Each ticket is allocated and is not transferrable, unless agreed with one of our team beforehand.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone we don’t know. The end.

### Entry is from 7pm - 10pm ONLY. ###

NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 10PM. WE WANT TO PARTY TOO YA KNOW 😉

We have brought the start time forward to 7pm. Set times? Keep your eyes open.

Dress code is whatever you feel comfortable in – usual rave rules apply but please, no football colours or merch.

Pre meet is in the bar downstairs, the Thirsty Scholar from 6:30pm.
They do have a door policy downstairs, but I've had a chat and they can accomodate us until the doors open upstairs, so thank you to The Thirsty Scholar team.

Please make sure you have your e-tickets available for either the pre-bar or the door on entry, where you will be issued with a wristband.
If you need another copy of your ticket(s) sending over, please do it before Friday 8pm

For anyone under 25, please ensure you have valid ID – If challenged by the doorstaff, entry may be refused.

Is there a cloakroom? Yes. Its very small, and it wont be manned or monitored by us. Please bear this in mind 😉

Any questions? Drop me or SJ a message, or post in the comments

Love & Respect
Bill
& Love from S-J as well x

Reactions: billyrave