Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
lordy lordy sweet, ur on the ball aint ya?:D

uve just been appointed OSA head of security, congratulations!

meet your second in command..........bob........

security.jpg

"listen boss, i aint happy bout the state of osa security! we is slackin"!

"and another thing, these god damn plastic cups have gots to go, im serious sweet its eatin me up inside! my blood pressures off the scale!!"

Last edited:

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
hey shooms your right you know bob does have a cousin called cletus, they is "kissin cousins"
Rednecks.jpg

here he is chillin in his luxury awimmin pool/redneck mobeeeeel!!!

"weeeeeeee doagy, this mobeeeeal be reaaaal fancy, i be beatin off those puuurdy ladeeees with a shitty stick!!!"

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
FAO sweet

as requested bob has been shown the door due to his unusual eating habbits, and also his jeremy beadle claw was a safety hazard, people were getting distracted by it and goin into strange hypnotic trances! not good for moral:naughty:

apparently he has gone into "partnership" with his yoekil cousin cletus and is planning on opening a tobacca chewing night school!

"you gotta chew that there tobaaaacy reaaaaaaall gooood!"

all the best bob n cletus!!:thumbsup:

weve got a replacement in on a 1 month trial basis, and here he is......meet jake......
murt33.jpg

he was chosen cos he looks like a man who takes pride in his work, and he looks like bruce willis!!!:D

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
LMFAO!!!!!
Say Coyle Bobs replacement sure does look like a real good wholesome greens eatin poleece officer,lets hope he doesnt go down the same path as Bob.......

PS Is Jakes hair real or out of a spray away 'hair in a can'?

Ya'll take it easy now,ya hear:D

coyle said:
FAO sweet

as requested bob has been shown the door due to his unusual eating habbits, and also his jeremy beadle claw was a safety hazard, people were getting distracted by it and goin into strange hypnotic trances! not good for moral:naughty:

apparently he has gone into "partnership" with his yoekil cousin cletus and is planning on opening a tobacca chewing night school!

"you gotta chew that there tobaaaacy reaaaaaaall gooood!"

all the best bob n cletus!!:thumbsup:

weve got a replacement in on a 1 month trial basis, and here he is......meet jake......
murt33.jpg

he was chosen cos he looks like a man who takes pride in his work, and he looks like bruce willis!!!:D

Good choice Coyle :D

I like him, but a months trial is a good idea. Im sure he'd let any disgusting habits show in that amount of time. If he has any he can stay !!! ;)

Sweet xx