Old Skool Manchester

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

KPLEX

Sep 5, 2006
ok everyone jus to let you know i have started a old skool night in manchester its a club north on tib street it all stats on fri 27 oct 2006 and is the last friday of the month there after. :cops: . We have got altern 8 for the 24 november and i hope dj slipmat when he gets back to me. what ever hapens i will be bringing all the big old skool names to north the night is called ROTATION :lol: i hope to bring djs like dj sy /dj suduction/ baby d/jumping jack frost (old skool d&b set)/+many many more so get your self down to club north on tib street mancheter on 27 oct 2006 and allways remember OLD SKOOL WILL NEVER DIE well not if i can help it lol ;)

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
ok everyone jus to let you know i have started a old skool night in manchester its a club north on tib street it all stats on fri 27 oct 2006 and is the last friday of the month there after. :cops: . We have got altern 8 for the 24 november and i hope dj slipmat when he gets back to me. what ever hapens i will be bringing all the big old skool names to north the night is called ROTATION :lol: i hope to bring djs like dj sy /dj suduction/ baby d/jumping jack frost (old skool d&b set)/+many many more so get your self down to club north on tib street mancheter on 27 oct 2006 and allways remember OLD SKOOL WILL NEVER DIE well not if i can help it lol ;)

the same night as timless fella, not really a wise thing to do is have two old skool nights, on the same night 200 yards away from each other