Join now

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
We are Eeee said:
Good set from Nipper & Man Parris. Sorry it took so long Wezbash. :thumbsup:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/knakmb

cheers mate no worrys .
but the fucking thing wont let me down load it this end keeps saying a o l HTML document and i keep going round in circles .:mad: :mad:
wonted to hear that tape as well cos i have parts 2/3 of it and i was at that night too top nights in the old leisure world in 92/93.
il upload part 2 when i get chance .:thumbsup:
cheers mate once again :king:

Last edited:

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
Did Frankie Wonder play @ this event?

I managed to grab a copy of this ...not heard it yet...i was just wondering if this is the night where (Frankie Wonder)played first...& also,were Njoi supposed to turn up but did'n't?....i'll most probably find out soon..but if it is the one..thanx man,coz one of my m8's had this one away a long time ago & i was gutted.:cool: :thumbsup:

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
Camz76 said:
I managed to grab a copy of this ...not heard it yet...i was just wondering if this is the night where (Frankie Wonder)played first...& also,were Njoi supposed to turn up but did'n't?....i'll most probably find out soon..but if it is the one..thanx man,coz one of my m8's had this one away a long time ago & i was gutted.:cool: :thumbsup:

yer mate your spot on with that that's the night top night any body know wot ever happend to frankie wonder ? top bloke and shit hot d j & m c .
n-joy did't turn up about 3/4 times at brid .

Last edited: