More free vinyl!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
Maybe it's just the heat getting to me or something but in an uncharacteristic fit of generosity after seeing Jimmy's post earlier I have the following records that I no longer want:

Electribe 101 - Talking With Myself (Frankie Knuckles remix promo)
Beat Club - Security (REMIX) - Ste Huxley claimed
A Guy Called Gerald - Automanikk - Skippy claimed
K Klass - Wildlife EP white label - Al claimed
Kenny Jammin Jason and Fast Eddie Smith - Can U Dance - Al Claimed
Corporation of One - The Real Life - Al Claimed
Fluke - Bubble
Rollo Goes Camping - Get Off Your High Horse - Remixes - Ste Huxley claimed
Ramp - Rock The discotek (96 mixes but includes original)
Ma. Trag - Jump It (Unknown recs - italian) - Skippy Claimed

and a compilation called rush hour which has the following tracks on - Al claimed

Paid very low prices for most of em and a few are unsold off ebay and I'm having a clear out. All in good nick though

You are welcome to em, all I ask is if you can send some mp3s on CD in return of any old skool stuff (tunes or club sets) - even if not then don't worry u can still have em. But so that I'm not out of pocket by giving them away I would ask for a small amount of money for postage and packing.

First come, first served - Would rather give em to people who will appreciate them rather than sell em to the miserable bastards in music and video exchange who will probably give me 50p for each one and then profit off them....

Last edited:

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Nice one Al...

Can u dance - what a tune and a half !! :D

Gotta be one of the finest tunes from the 88 acid house / warehouse days. one of the originals.

still get the tingles whenever that riff kicks in..

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
Those of you who haven't received your records, I'm posting them tomorrow (Monday) as I now have enough envelopes :)