Monroes, your opinions

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ste Wilson

Feb 27, 2003
Bolton
for about two months ive been goin to monroes on alternate saturdays coz me mate DJ Vinny is on.

however before i went i heard that it was full of kids, then crims, then people who follow u into the toilets with hammers, then pikeys yet all ive seen is the PIKEYS

i think its a class night, wot wiv pete daley and mikey b, but a dive, i mean a dive, of a venue.

wots your view on the club past (see if theres any truth in the rumours) and present, see if you agree with me

MC STYLEE

Feb 23, 2003
Blackburn
monroes

I have only been twice this year, but I used to go every week and I have never had any problems with people, although I have seen some mess created. One thing you can be sure of is that you'll have a bangin nite down there, all the rest of the shit goin on around you seems to be irrelavent. Pete Daley is always gonna get that place rockin and he has good back up from mikey B and Jamie Knowles. Best nite of the month at Monroes is definately National Anthems first sat of every month.

ginge

Jun 5, 2003
BLACKBURN
monroes

i go there a few times a year an think its bangin as fcuk!!!!!!!!

shame about some of the the mc's!!

blazey and rhythm r stil gud as fuck but that tidgy pud is the worst mc ever. who the fuck let him on the mic!!!!:phones: