mat c's bday party

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

doolz

fuyk me what a good night havent danced so much fer yrs started a bit shaky but when me m8 dj wooze came on the place started top rock proper tunes allnight long

i was off me trolly as per lovely benny hills

now they normally make me mong but these were great was jumping about like a loon

soz its ashort review coz ive had nio sleep yet been on the ching n brandy since it fineshed

looking out the window at whats prolly gonna be the hotte=st day oif tyhe yr so far

Hee Hee !! It was indeed a good night...bit different from your normal CT, but then it wasnt supposed to be !! :axe:

Amusing parts to the night....a drink being spilled over the decks and thus causing the place to be without music for about 1/2 !! Then having to have the radio on while they fixed it !! Lol !! ;)

The big f**k off fan that saved everyones lives !! We'd have all passed out otherwise ! Dancing in front of it was like dancing in a big rave !! Well wicked !! :thumbsup: Also sitting on top of it was hmmm vibrating (now I know why you sat on it for hours Doolz !! ;) :p )

Hearing Michael Jackson and David Bowie !! Quite amusing !! Matt Cantors original style of mixing....play a song for a few secs, then get bored so put another one on !! :drum: :phones: highly entertaining !! ;)

Me and grad deciding to leave...spend ages saying goodbye to peeps, getting to the top of the stairs and then "SCREAMER" came on so we ran back down and said we aint going yet !! So ended up staying till about 3am (what time did it finish btw?) Wicked DJ, wanted to run up and kiss him !! Think I told him I loved him tho !! Doolz was he your mate...you gotta get him playing again..he was top :king:

Having met some new peeps....and getting my new mate Ronnie out (might have a new recruit butty !! :cool: ) and Luke (Doolzs mate) you are a star and had a wicked time dancing with you :cool: :love: :D

Oh almost forgot....big respect to the guy who did a backflip...was well impressed, even when you knocked the guy behind you over !! Well funny !! :rofl: He didnt know what hit him...wish that had been filmed !! ;) ;)

So all in all a top night...and thank yo to Timo, Nathan and Luke for letting us in (for nowt un all :love: ) youve got a good thing going there :thumbsup: will see you again soon :)

Sweet xx

P.S Jaxxy - you were missed :( but I had a good ol boogie for you when Screamer and Rachel Wallace came on :thumbsup:

Nathan - not quite sure how to describe SCREAMER apart from its a tune !! :thumbsup: Hold on I'll stick it on and have a go !! Havent done a tune id for a while !! ;)

starts off with a nice mellow organy sound with a woman going oooh oooh ooh oooh ahh ahh ah (repeated) then piano comes in, quite fast, very nice tho then he beat comes in thn the woman starts singing ooh ooh ah again, the some strange noise cant think how to describe it...then mmmm mmm mm, then she sings ahh ahh ahhh ahh ahhh ahh ahh ahh ahhh (its so lurvely, makes me go all tingly like !! :p ;) :phones: )

that'll do...tis a top tune and big thanx goes to jaxxy for bringing it to my attention again and even bigger thanx to my loverly grad for buying it for me :love: :love:

And it was the litte DJ that played it, the one with the huge grin, Ian Ithink hewas called - Doolzs mate :thumbsup:

Sweet xx