Jem Atkins - Contrive - Icon Productions

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
This is one pulled from the "Vaults on Mongo" (totally stealing that one Henry ;)) and its rare as hens teeth as far as i am aware it was only sold in one record shop, Bridge records Walsall as that is were Jem used to work many years ago and i brought it from the man himself.
this one is locked you will need the code PM for access :thumbsup:

Jem Atkins - Contrive - Icon Productions

20240206_160651.jpg

Reactions: chinatownswhite

pepper75

VIP Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Stourbridge ,West Mids
Reactions: Ming The Merciless

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Reading peoples coms of where they where at certain clubs makes me think we all must of cross paths at some point but not knowing each other.
I had some great times in Brum in the early mid 90s SLAG - Wobble - Tin Tins - pretty much most events in brum up until mid 96

Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Reading peoples coms of where they where at certain clubs makes me think we all must of cross paths at some point but not knowing each other.
I had some great times in Brum in the early mid 90s SLAG - Wobble - Tin Tins - pretty much most events in brum up until mid 96
I recon we all must have shared the same dance floor at some point or another mate :thumbsup:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I recon we all must have shared the same dance floor at some point or another mate :thumbsup:
100% bet we did.

I went to a oldskool event last month in Leicester Mark Archer and Mastersafe and 2 djs who play at passion, anyway outside having smoke and some girl comes up and says you used to go Total Kaos didnt ya, I was like yup and do I know you ??? she said no I just remember you and she even said about the top I used sport lol , then her friend came over and said the same, I was like wtf that was probs 91, how the hell has she remembered me has I now have no hair and wear specs lol..
After half hour of chatting the wife finds me talking to two birds lol

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
100% bet we did.

I went to a oldskool event last month in Leicester Mark Archer and Mastersafe and 2 djs who play at passion, any outside having smoke and some girl comes up and says you used to go Total Kaos didnt ya, I was like yup and do I know you ??? she said no I just remember you and she even said about the top I used sport lol then her friend came over and said the same, I was like wtf that was probs 92, how the hell has she remembered me, now have not hair and wear spec lol
:ROFLMAO: you must have made an impression mate (y)