just found this fitty pic when i was lookin for a badge so i thoguht id post it

Red%20Manchester%20United%20kit.jpg

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
yeah but shes famous thou innit so id slip her length n e ways. then ya sell ur story to the sunday people innit - then ya got more wonga for magic beans. god i should be a financial advisor or summet - this place is a waste of my talent!!

doolz

http://www.i-hate-man-united.co.uk/
Becks & Posh go skiing in Switzerland, after a successful run down the mountain David turns to posh and says did you see me zig-zagging down that hill, oh what a wanker you are David its zag-zigging like we sing in our records says posh, well alex told me its zig zagging says beck's, right says posh we,ll ask that man over there with the sledge what it is and his answer is final. When they reach the man and ask him wether it is zig zagging or zag zigging the man says im sorry i don't know i'm a tobogganist, in that case says becks can i have 20 silk cut & a box of matches

A man meets a friend and sees that his friend's car is a total write off and covered with leaves, grass, branches, dirt and blood. He asks his friend, "What's happened to your car?"

"Well," the friend responses, "I ran over David Beckham".

"OK," says the man, "that explains the blood... But what about the leaves, the grass, the branches and the dirt?"

"Well, he tried to escape through the park."

jus a taste ;)