ID, 1993 "The Message Your Sending"

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

circa1992

May 29, 2011
House tune from 1993 with the vocal "The Message Your Sending" ,sounds like the sample is Taylor Dayne, and it has piano breakdown in the middle.

Tyrie

Oct 21, 2010
Remember this tune, was on an old John Kelly tape I used to have, can't for the life of me remember which one tho'.....
Vocal is indeed Taylor Dayne, sampled from 'Tell it To My Heart', 2mins15 on the vid below;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUwRwiJsZ4M]YouTube - ‪Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (Extended Club Mix)‬‏[/ame]

Might jog someone's memory if they hear the sample?
Good luck

circa1992

May 29, 2011
Remember this tune, was on an old John Kelly tape I used to have, can't for the life of me remember which one tho'.....
Vocal is indeed Taylor Dayne, sampled from 'Tell it To My Heart', 2mins15 on the vid below;

YouTube - ‪Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (Extended Club Mix)‬‏

Might jog someone's memory if they hear the sample?
Good luck

I have posted an audio clip on youtube, but i'm not sure how you transfer it onto this website?. Search for: old skool tune id track 6 paul walker or stu allan. Does anybody know any of my other unknown tracks on youtube? there are in 8 in total my user name is xtacy708.

Tyrie

Oct 21, 2010
Sorry Circa, but not so sure now.
Had a listen to your youtube tune & it's not the same as the one I remember. Tune I'm thinking of was a simple UK house tune, not so 'ravey' :fekked: if you like... Could just be another mix of same tune tho?.
Might be an idea to pm a seller on Discogs & get them to confirm....