I got 4000 mp3s 2 share & need about 6, shame I av 2 post 100 times b4 I can ask 4 em

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

PALGary

Nov 26, 2006
I got 4000 mp3s 2 share & need about 6, shame I av 2 post 100 times b4 I can ask 4 em

Hi everyone,

Looks like a cool forum, it'll be interesting to see how many people I can send tunes to over the next few months, I've shared a couple with a guy in Holland. I found it was better to send em via instant messenger as the files were too big to email.

If anyone wants to add me, my yahoo address is [email protected] and my msn address is [email protected] as I'm approaching 40 with a huge party planned in April playing 2 hours of old skool after a 4 hour set of everything else from the last 40 years, rock indie etc.

I've been into everything, starting with Glam in the early 70s through punk, ska, pop, new wave, electro, goth, hi nrg, indie, house, etc etc. I used to have a pirate radio show around 1990 playing lots of dance music, having Spice as my name & using the tune of the same name by Eon as my theme tune.

I opened a record shop in Huddersfield in March 1991 selling tons of house anthems & closed it in 2000. So you can see, I have lots of memories of old skool & play them while I work on my pc regularly.

Hope to hear from fellow forum members & share a few memories & tunes.

all the best, Gary