Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

poops

Jul 31, 2006
hey everybody.
my name is david
im from los angeles, california.
Ive been a fan of house and dance mmusic since my freshmen year of high school, but I got into the LA after hours house scene in 92 which was such a great time!

A lot of great parties in LA, from -Family Groove- , -open house- ,
Earth to sea, luna park,no doz, does your momma know?, all sorts of places.

Doc was the one for me that realy slammed it. I got such an interesting vibe from him. He was really focusing on this whole OM, india, ort of vibe for a while, at least thats what it felt and seemed like. It was great, very hypnotic house music.

Thans for having me.
hit me up
peace

poops

Jul 31, 2006
poops said:
hey everybody.
my name is david
im from los angeles, california.
Ive been a fan of house and dance mmusic since my freshmen year of high school, but I got into the LA after hours house scene in 92 which was such a great time!

A lot of great parties in LA, from -Family Groove- , -open house- ,
Earth to sea, luna park,no doz, does your momma know?, all sorts of places.

Doc was the one for me that realy slammed it. I got such an interesting vibe from him. He was really focusing on this whole OM, india, ort of vibe for a while, at least thats what it felt and seemed like. It was great, very hypnotic house music.

Thans for having me.
hit me up
peace

By the way does anyone have "Universal Healing Frequency" ZU.H.F
Its an early DOc martin mix tape?
Thanks

Presuming Ed

Hiya mate! Welcome aboard. I saw Doc Martin play a few times in 1992-93 at the Middlesbrough Arena Club, as well as Back to Basics in Leeds. Was pretty good as I recall. Don't think i can help with the mixtape, but I'm sure my mate will have some sets from him amongst his collection from the Arena. Ed:D