how old is everyone? (honestly)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
sweet sensation said:
Im 28, 29 on 4th August (same as Queen Mum, wonder if I'll last as long as her ??!!)

And I still havent got a pot to piss in........... :( :crazy:

Sweet xx

Aaaawwww bless ya Sweetie ! But the Queen Mom is supposed to be 4 million quid overdrawn so financially I guess you are better off then her...... but as she lives in 3 castles has maids, servants & never seems to be short of new frocks, gin & money for the gee-gees how does that all work then ???? :crazy: :O :axe:

Shoomster said:

Aaaawwww bless ya Sweetie ! But the Queen Mom is supposed to be 4 million quid overdrawn so financially I guess you are better off then her...... but as she lives in 3 castles has maids, servants & never seems to be short of new frocks, gin & money for the gee-gees how does that all work then ???? :crazy: :O :axe:

You got me stumped there Shoomie !!! She never has to clean her teeth either !! :crazy: Would be good for me as I cant afford to buy a new toothbrush !!!!! :(

Sweet xx

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
I'm the grand old age of ................... drum roll please :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

29!

I spent all night trying to convinve DJ Fantazia of this @ GT tho - he weren't having any of it that I was really 29 !!!!!

*Fank ewe tho babes, it made my night !! * :luv:

;)

Whos' up for my 30th in July then !!???? ............ Am trying to get Ben to hold GT on the Sat after my b'day & also to pick my own line up (the name cheekypixie cartainly suits me right now !!) ;)

What do you reckon guys ?????????/ :thumbsup: :party: :thumbsup: :party:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
unfortunatly pix hun we cant have it reet near ya birthday cos the orbit night is on the 27th, so goodtimes is gonna be the week before on the 20th...:( :( (ohhh and we got a top nite planned for that !!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (as weve had to book all the next 3 goodtimes lineups (and belive me you guys is in for some wild nites !!!!!) due to us havin other stuff to do outside of gt we need to get in front so to speak.

p.s fantazia - get me a tape asap fella !!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Dj Ben Fisher said:
unfortunatly pix hun we cant have it reet near ya birthday cos the orbit night is on the 27th, so goodtimes is gonna be the week before on the 20th...:( :( (ohhh and we got a top nite planned for that !!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (as weve had to book all the next 3 goodtimes lineups (and belive me you guys is in for some wild nites !!!!!) due to us havin other stuff to do outside of gt we need to get in front so to speak.

p.s fantazia - get me a tape asap fella !!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
the next 3 doesn't include July tho does it ......... huh huh huh !!!

I might let you off then & still hold my birthday at GT Ben ........if you're a good boy between now & then !!! ;) :whip:

Energyflash

Feb 13, 2002
Brighton
Strange. I'm sure I already added to this list, mind you my pc has crashed about 5 times this evening :crazy:

Well I am 29 turning 30 in April. I share my birthday with Adolf Hitler and Barney from the simpsons. Exactly where I fit between those two is anyones guess :D

Nice to see plenty are near my age too.

Big up the OLDskool crew :thumbsup: