The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

HairyACIDHelmet

Nov 7, 2003
Essex
pauly p said:
anyone having probs with hotmail?

I can get on msn but cannot access hotmail (not even the front page) :(
You put the mockers on it m8.Same thing for me now!Only spoke to ya 10mins ago!!!No smilies on here no hotmail..I keep getting a pop up on here saying something about activeX control???

smiley

Apr 5, 2004
overloading

i'm getting a 'server overloaded' message every second or third time i try to access it. might be virus activity squishing it. seems to work if you keep trying though.

JAZ

Jul 17, 2001
Norwich
HairyACIDHelmet said:
I keep getting a pop up on here saying something about activeX control???
Its to do with the active x components this site seems to use, to get rid of that message goto tools/internet options/security/custom level & the first few options are active x options, either disable them all for maximum security (active x is usually only used to put crap on your pc) or change whatever one is at "prompt" (causing that box to pop up) to enabled or disabled to get rid of the prompt.

HairyACIDHelmet

Nov 7, 2003
Essex
JAZ said:
Its to do with the active x components this site seems to use, to get rid of that message goto tools/internet options/security/custom level & the first few options are active x options, either disable them all for maximum security (active x is usually only used to put crap on your pc) or change whatever one is at "prompt" (causing that box to pop up) to enabled or disabled to get rid of the prompt.
Cheers fella..I was just gonna say it's sorted it but as i clicked to write this post it done it again!!!I'll keep at it m8.