Hi from a Newbie! plus a few Questions!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

r1cky1980

Sep 18, 2006
west yorks
firstly hi everyone, been reading up on a few posts last few days and seams like a real friendly place, im not a Dj or record collector but just love old skool, anything with piano and vocals! really i just like to get MP3's so i hope i dont get flamed for that??? :love:

im 26 from West Yorks, out on the pis most weekends but finding dance music of
late doesnt get me going like early 90's stuff does,(even tho i wasnt even in the clubs back in the day! weird.)
basicly im not really sure what style i like, i have quite a large collection of MP3's
but most of its more of the well known stuff, ive come here to learn more and hopefully add to my collection with tunes i havnt heard before but in similar style. (sorry but i know nothing about music terminology!)

basicly i love tunes like House Traffic, Time Frequency, JX, dream frequency, ice mc, joy salinas, new power generation, Tatjana,tin tin out etc etc. phones:

if anyone can point me in the right derection to similar tunes or add any i might like that would be great! for now ill carry on reading and learning!

cheers all.
Rick

Davey

Apr 29, 2006
north west
hello matey you have definitely come to the right place, check out the mix section, most mixes have tracklists so you will find loads of tunes in there:D