Help with IDing track from Paul Trouble Anderson on Kiss FM - 1994/5

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bobwills

Dec 13, 2010
Hi
I've been looking for this track since I first heard it on a Paul Trouble Anderson Kiss FM show tape. Unfortunately I've since lost the tape so can't even load up a sample.
From what I remember, it was a gospel style house tune (doesn't really narrow it doen with this DJ.) However, all I can say is that the vocal sounded a little bit like Tina Turner along with a male vocal too, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't Tina Turner. I'm sure the the chorus had 'love' in it.
If I remember right, the tape was from December 1994 but I could easily be a year out.
I got the tape from the guys in New Groove records in Middlesbrough so if you were in to 'Trouble time' around these years then maybe you can help.
I know the info is pretty shoddy but you would be an absolute star if you could help me ID this total nectar tune.
Cheers

Bobwills

Dec 13, 2010
It looks like the trak is from around late 1996. I've just comes across track by DJ Daddio called I Wanna Luv U on the Shaft Trilogy EP, Which was also on the tape and this was released in 1996.

Bobwills

Dec 13, 2010
Thanks Bod, but unfortunately its not one of those. I think I had that tape too in the past. I'm now pretty sure its from late 96. Hope there is someone out there who has the tape and can download it somewhere. It would make this search a easier if I had a sound clip.