Help With a Tune Anyone???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

davidoff69

Apr 29, 2011
I need some help tracking a tune down I think some / all / one of you might be able to help.

Its one of those where I feel a bit stupid asking but its one that keeps bugging me so am going to have to track it down I've tried serching on the web and listened to a ton of old mixes but I just cant find the thing.

Part of the problem is I dont have a massive amount to go on other than its quite a hard track with a rap thats got some tough lyrics b**ch mof**er type stuff.

The wierd thing is its one that I must have heard a load of times cos I knew evey word last time I heard I just couldnt trek up to ask the tune name plus was enjoying it too much lol

I reckon it must have been on either the bounce or the life tape from Bolwers way back but I dont have either of em they got lost years ago its not the prass diss or know how its a harder tune anyway let me know if you can think of any names for me to check dudes?

I thought it might be a clock tune but Ive checked some of their tracks other than tag team but no luck

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Possibly try one of the mixes on

DigitalBoy - This is Mutha Fucker?

Aint played my copy for years as aint too keen on it but remember its quite hard and has swearing in lol

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Oh also try

Candy Girls - Fee Fi Fo Fum..

That has a load of swearing n a rap and was played at Bowlers

Don't like that one either lol:p

Anyway good luck:)