Hello - to you and you and you....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Baume 101

Sep 29, 2006
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.....

Hello.......

Don't know what else to say.

Love the music. Been collecting and playing since 89. Hope to get to know you all. Have known one or two of you for many years now.

C-YA

Baume 101

Sep 29, 2006
welcome to osa m8y, grab urself a pew & tell us a bit about urself :wave: :wave: :wave:

Nothing much to say really! Got into the whole music thing after hearing my first Hacienda tape - Hacienda September (Roxanne Shontai - Live on stage) Loved the early Kaos & Ark events (I'm from Skipton - just down t'road from BOB - Skipton) then dcided to venture into Lancashire (Angels in Burnley). Then ventured further afield to Life @ Bowlers and never looked back. We then frequented Zone on our usual 'Rainbow Tours' minibus and was well and truly bitten by the bug.

Fantastic Days........

Bought a lot of my collection from Melody and that other shop at the other end of Blackpool that was owned by the dude who used to come the zone in a kilt......................

Fantastic Days........

Baume 101

Sep 29, 2006
lol welcome aboard mukka - fantastic days indeed ;)

Do you mean BPM records by anychance :thumbsup:

That's the one - got most of my one-way stuff from there :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Whatever happened to him? I was there when he was closing down but never found out where he was going. Never saw him at Zone after that either...

Baume 101

Sep 29, 2006
Big Welcome to Kristoff !!!!!!!!!

bout tim you were on here fella.......

big respect for the guy who taught me to mix !!!

well he got me to beatmatch then the rest has been down to hard graft!!!!!!!

cheers !

Bob

Don't know how you got beat matching that night we drank the bottle of brandy I brought back from Ibiza?????? WTF:thumbsup:

We so need to do another back-to-back soon.