Greetings

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
hello fellow old skool headz! :wave:

Nice to see a community of like minded peeps alive and healthy on teh interweb!

Im mostly passionate about the 89 - 91 sasha/welly/vertigo type stuff and am also quite partial to some grooverider/carl cox/early rave.

Been djing since 1992 (north west Uk) but nowadays just mainly produce in my spare time.

Expect to see me sniffing around for a couple of old gems i still havent got in my record collection phones:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Hey up Random :wave:

Welcome to the old skool kingdom ;)

So sounds like youve been at it for some time in the north west - where did you used to play m8 and would we recognise your dj name ;) :p

Cheers all! :wave:

Hey up Random :wave:

Welcome to the old skool kingdom ;)

So sounds like youve been at it for some time in the north west - where did you used to play m8 and would we recognise your dj name ;) :p

im originally from morecambe nr blackpool.
started djing under the name Dj Guy (how creative) in a club called harveys on the prom when i was just 15/16 - although the night was an under 18s anyway :eyebrow:

played at the empire, gardens, carleton, trader jacks (preston) and a couple other local joints, usually alongside fellow forum member Dazz M. :wave:

things got going when i moved down south and started playing up-to-date house and i picked up residencies at the miss moneypennys nights in Windsor and some other good clubs down that way.

Got bored of playing the new house stuff tho and ventured into garage, dnb, hiphop etc... and now ive kinda come full circle and am lovin the old skool again!! :mad: just glad i held onto my collection!

still produce dnb sometimes and help run a dnb label (Advisory, manchester)

i just love teh moosic! :love: