Goodtimes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Whats the crack with the venue???? Is there not going to be an Afterdark GT in June???

I didnt bother going last month cos thought it were a one off at h20 and that june was the afterdark return for a Life reunon night.

If this has been disc already then soz for reitterating but ive been away for a bit so am clueless lol

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Asked ben this question in an e-mail a bit ago. He says he's not sure but goodtimes MIGHT be moving 2 h20 4 good. i really hope it hasnt tho, much prefer the afterdark.

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Miss C said:
Asked ben this question in an e-mail a bit ago. He says he's not sure but goodtimes MIGHT be moving 2 h20 4 good. i really hope it hasnt tho, much prefer the afterdark.

Same here, Dont know If I will go if its a permanent move as cnt really be arsed having to drive into Wakefield town centre with a :fekked: up head!!

Take it back to Morley!!!!!

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
why the hell is GTs gunna stay in wakey:confused: :confused: :confused: its nearer my house so i should nt complain, but the venue doesnt even compare with the afterdark (morley). i'd much rather pay the extra to have it at a proper old-skool venue.............plus H2O gets full of townies and pissheads:(