Goodtimes tour

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
Na she works in a pub on saturday nights 4 me mate, an i kept tellin her its 2 rough an she wouldnt enjoy it so she didnt come, but shes puttin her foot down now, so i told her once an once only.lol.

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
So, yer finally letting her out in public then, you do realise that once she comes out, she'll be wanting to come out every saturday night!!!!

Still can't believe you managed to blag it for this long though.

I'm looking foreward to meeting the lovely lady, don't worry, i'll look after her and keep her out of trouble!!

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
cant believe u is actually bring her out maddox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must a bin that ear bashing from me eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

hope u hav a top one!!!!!!

not too sure id let shabba look after her!!! ;) god knows wot trouble they'l get in! :p ;)

only joking shabs, love u to bits! :luv: :love:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
on foot from the train station (wakefield westgate):

turn left out of the train station carpark and head up the hill into town. you will immediately come to some traffic lights, at which Wakefield Theatre is on your left.......here you want to take a left, down a one way road where the traffic will be oncoming.

carry on walking down this hill for 100 metres, and the club is on your left.

Danny:)

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
turn left out of the train station carpark and head up the hill into town. you will immediately come to some traffic lights, at which Wakefield Theatre is on your left.......here you want to take a left, down a one way road where the traffic will be oncoming.

Danny correct me if im wrong bud but if u were walkin up the hill into town then u want to turn a right at the traffic lights not a left cos that would take u up towards the college?

At the traffic lights theres only one one way street goin down hill, thats the one u wanna take like danny said, i just thought it was right not left?

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
Feckin class nite once again, Top sets played by every dj again, an very good 2 see all the usual suspects again, i will do a proper review when i got time, an all i can say is i got no voice today.lol:D