Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
hope you all had a minter!! :party:

absoloutly devoed i wasnt havin it large with all you fella`s n fellettes sat night,im sure you all struggled on without my presence and had an awesome night without me though!

lack of spondoolicks hampered my attendance.
that was the first time since stumbellin across the little gem that is goodtimes back in june that i have missed one and i can garauntee it will be the last. the night dragged like fook knowin wot a wicked time you buggers were havin!:party:

im lookin forward to hearin a detailed review on wot the night was like, and cant fookin wait to hear about the wild shenaninanigans that no-doubt went down with all you party people at the afterparty@club tokedogs :fekked:(tell all!) :fekked:

peace oooot coyle

PS i canny believe that rachel wallace got airplay not once but TWICE that fills me with rage and contempt to all that witnessed it!! BAR STEWARDS!:joker:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
u missed a stormer mate, most packed yet n i think the official quote that i "exclusively" got from the good times camp, proves this.

mr disc jockey ben fisher gave the statement at roughly 3.39am last night as it being a "outstanding success". i seem to remember him telling me this whilst i was trying to lick his hands?? :axe:

keep ur eye on osa for the most up to date breaking news. as n when it happens :icecream: