Goodtimes 2nd Feb 2002

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
i would just like to give a massive cheers! to everyoe nthis weekend especially the wonderful wonderful pixie, who put up with me above and beyond the call of duty! ur a reet little diamond pet!

i think my review on gifted generation says it all.

what a fookin blinder!

cant wait for the next one!!:tonksi: :pixie: :pixie: :icecream: :cops: :cops: :phones: :phones: :hole: :moonie: :roll: :)

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
moved this post 2 chillout hektik mate coz we are in the middle of sortin the review section out so its only full reviews in there - but feel free to copy n paste ur review from that other site on there if ya want - its a great review buddy!!

LMAO @ YA COMMENTS OLDSKOOL IS MAKIN A COMEBACK

This fact comin from someone who was there in the day.
If yalook it never went away - but i guess the bandwagon is gettin bigger again - yeah - this is a bad thing - too many scene jumpers killed the scene last time - it needs stay underground and that is what goodtimes is at the moment - the more publisiced it gets the more downhill the club will go - ben dosent need publicity - he needs a crowd who are into there tunes who were there at the beginning tellin there m8s to return to the scene ya dont need spnsorship or shit like that - lol itll just turn into another cream - the orbit has always been an underground club and should stay that way - i was goin in 92 and place was packed - the way bens and goodtime promotions is goin at mo he's got it right hes not tryin to be big like the others.

Oldskool has and should always have a underground vibe

alan

Sorry my opinion

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
Pixie said:
Fab Review Hektik !!!!

I reckon this means you're off to the next one then !!??

Do you want a lift or will you be getting the train !!?? ;) :confused: :car:

its more fun in the car i reckon! can get up to all sorts of gigglesome mischief!

i'll tell the wife that i posted meself back! ;)