FAO: who ever wanted SINED ROSA.. I DONT KNOW WHAT(the other week/ was it NATHAN)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
check out www.ebay.co.uk
Start price £7

SINED ROSA.. I DONT KNOW WHAT.....1992..RARE
Item # 1512903433

Rare Classic 4 Track 12" from 1992... I dont know what it is by Sined Rosa on white label ...Listed on Hard to Find as WE WANT... Vinyl is mint... Winner pays p&p costs.... Payment by cheque/ Postal Order...

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
cheers whatyadoing you're a star

thanks for taking the time to post this. Tie's in nicely with my next rant.
I'm f-ing peed off with these little sh** on ebay that nip in at the last minute when I'm not online and win my records. For two weeks I've been highest bidder on copies of rhythm is a mystery and radio babylon. Come back online and sorry you have been out bid by some spineless git that really doesn't appreciate how much you want these choons. Sorry rant over. It's better for me to rant on here than to track them down and stamp on their nads

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
last minute bidders

I must admit i'm prone to do it

now and then when i really want a record

people's bids are predictable

in rates of even notes
or even rates with p+p cost included

so i always bid with an extra penny (or cent)
and it bloody works

It must really piss people off

Re: cheers whatyadoing you're a star

nathan said:
thanks for taking the time to post this. Tie's in nicely with my next rant.
I'm f-ing peed off with these little sh** on ebay that nip in at the last minute when I'm not online and win my records. For two weeks I've been highest bidder on copies of rhythm is a mystery and radio babylon. Come back online and sorry you have been out bid by some spineless git that really doesn't appreciate how much you want these choons. Sorry rant over. It's better for me to rant on here than to track them down and stamp on their nads

LOLOL - yep - I also do this..... see they're not YOUR records until you win 'em mate :drevil:

IMO it's not being spineless - it called being financially astute !

Tip - don't bid but watch 'em - then get on-line with seconds to spare & bid 100 quid..... you will always be the succesful bidder.

Talking of Ebay hates - I hate those that artificially pump the price of a record by bidding agianst me - hence I do not bid until right to the end.

If you want that tune so much then you will be prepared to get online to bid before the auction finishes.

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Holy S$$!!t!! it was me that wanted Sined Rosa...bloody rare tune that.. have a rip on mp3 but only at 64kbs... whoever ripped it must of done it at that rubbish quality on purpose... im gonna start a war on E-bay now...sorry Nathan but me and my m8 want this and Techno Age (Instrumental) with a passion... most wanted tunes of all time!! ... COME ON!!!!:D