FAO Energyflash!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hey there m8!! I notice your'e from Brighton......where abouts cos I'm coming down to visit a mate of mine who lives in Kemp Town this weekend!?

I love Brighton, have you been on the bungee trampolines yet? They are wicked !!! lol

Proper night out & top people most of the time...and for the girls .........shopping on the lanes .. WWWwwwoooooooooooo :thumbsup: !!

:D :D :D

Energyflash

Feb 13, 2002
Brighton
I'm in the kemptown area too.
If ya planning on going out anywhere clubbing, get yourself along to Concorde2 on Saturday night for Positive Sounds. It's tech/deep house in the main room and breakbeat in the bar with lots of up for it smiley :wave: people who are there for the music. There's no dress code and no attitude. I ain't been to a night like it since 1992 or 93, it's got that atmosphere about it, just a happy vibe where you can look accross at someone give 'em a smile and they'll smile back, not just look at you like you're uncool (I HATE THAT SHIT).
If ya make it there, I'll be the one dancing like a total maniac.

:mad:

Enjoy Brighton mate
:thumbsup:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Am setting off in half an hour - what do you look like?

I'm 5'2", dark brown short hair, slim. mad grin all the time & will be with a ginger geordie bloke & some mates I think !!!

Will try & get him down there !!!

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hello again !!!

Had a fab time on Brighton - went to Concorde 2 but it was full (it was a free night & we didn't realsie - Doh !!) so we went to another mates house & got drunk on cocktails & tequila !! Had a great time & went shopping on the Sat & then home!

did you go to Concorde 2 & if so, what did you reckon to it???

Energyflash

Feb 13, 2002
Brighton
Sorry Pixie, I haven't been online until today. Just got your message too! Arse! :(
Noticed you tried to get in a night too early, it was Saturday I was going down there. An all round communication breakdown somewhere along the way! Never mind, at least you still had a good time and the weather weren't bad either.
I had another wicked night at Concorde2, loads of good tunes and smiley heads. My legs are still aching as I spent way too long in the breakbeat room and overdone it......ah well, only myself to blame. :naughty:
The night I go to is on the 3rd Saturday of every month so give us a shout if you're gonna come down again as I'm sure if you like the music you'll love the night.

See ya later

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Cool !!! Did you get the PM from Butty with my moby number oin?? Let me know again nearer the time (cos I have a memory like a seive) & I'll do my best to get down there m8 !! :thumbsup:

As for having a good night - I could have fun in a bin bag !! lol :stupid: