DJ Sy - Ark 94 , Not sure of date but full 90 mins

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
Think this is 18th Oct 1994 got it my sen starts with Subliminal Cuts Le voi Le solei my copy's shite tho . so if i get this be well chuffed .
yeah thats the first track and the copy is spot on,like i say will be tomorrow but will defo get it uploaded for ya.Sy played first at this,was a top night but would have prefered his set to have been a bit later as it was probably the best set of the night.think Dream Frequency were the PA but they were a few times at ARK's.just checked and its a different ARK set to the one i thought,i have two labeled as 1994 one starts with Subliminal Cuts but the other which is the One PurpleHaze put up Doesn't.will upload both anyway.

*I'm uploading the one i have here now*

Last edited:
May 18, 2006
Bradford
www.waxdj.com
Heres a better copy of the one you already have.
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

check in the morning and i'll have uploaded the one PurpleHaze uploaded originally which i found out was from AUG 94 and as you say the other one is from OCT 94.

Right just had a listen and this full Mix of Sy is from Feb 18th 1995 ive got this on tape this is one of his best set's ever i think .

He also starts with Subliminal Cuts on the 18th Oct Ewan Cawood is on the b Side but the quality is really poor il see what i can do i with it.

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
Right just had a listen and this full Mix of Sy is from Feb 18th 1995 ive got this on tape this is one of his best set's ever i think .

He also starts with Subliminal Cuts on the 18th Oct Ewan Cawood is on the b Side but the quality is really poor il see what i can do i with it.
thanks for helping me clear that up mate,saw SY at ARK a few times between 93-95 and after a few years it becomes hard to remember which night there from exactly.