Dave Seaman, Jam Factory, Sheffield, 31 Dec 91

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
I've had this for years, but never really bothered with it as my copy sounds like it's been recorded through a mic. Is this the same copy?

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Meese said:

i always have a fight with sendspace every time i want to download a file from it, it gives me the run around, does this happen to anybody else?

it always wants to download the link as a html file and then you have to wait for a download slot to re-try the link

why dont they make it easier, to use or is that just for people who pay to be upgraded :crazy: :crazy:

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
brady said:
i always have a fight with sendspace every time i want to download a file from it, it gives me the run around, does this happen to anybody else?

it always wants to download the link as a html file and then you have to wait for a download slot to re-try the link

why dont they make it easier, to use or is that just for people who pay to be upgraded :crazy: :crazy:
yeah i sometimes get the not enough free slots to download message,i can usually get round it by refreshing a few times and trying again,if ya cant sort it lemme know and i'll up it at YSI.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Meese said:
yeah i sometimes get the not enough free slots to download message,i can usually get round it by refreshing a few times and trying again,if ya cant sort it lemme know and i'll up it at YSI.

cheers for the offer but i got it in the end :thumbsup:

it was like a game of chess trying to get the links to work thou :confused:

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
I've never had a single problem with sendspace, but a couple of peeps have said to me that they couldn't d\l from it at all... so I tend to use YSI if poss.