Back To The Old Tunes Vs. National Anthems @ North Sun 20th April '03 (Bank Holiday)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
Got in there about 10.40PM to be charged 8 QUID!!:mad: That was a bit steep in my opinion since it said a fiver on the flyers. And Woody got in on guestlist for nowt the jammy fecker.:p

Anyway, besides that it was worth £8 to hear RJ play an absolutely wicked set as usual. Stu Allen & the rest of the DJ's weren't playing for very long. I think RJ was on for at least an hour and a half.

Lots of classics were played first then it moved on to the bouncy stuff and RJ ripped up the place when he came on with a series of tune after tune after tune. A nice selection by the big fella with Italian house & breakbeat and a couple of hardcore classics thrown in there for good measure.

Not heard the remix of Compunded for years so a big thanx to RJ for playin that one!:thumbsup:

So, overall it was a wicked night with a great atmosphere and plenty of peeps rocking on the dancefloor. Just what the doctor oredered for a usually boring sunday night. Getting Hot was played 3 times and so was Brothers & Sisters but hey, its what the people love so give it 'em is what I say!

Thanks to the Hypnotic & Zone crew for another seriously slammin night. So, if ya like a bit of the old and a bit of the new then thats the place to be. Makes a nice change from the usual stuff.

Next nights at North:

Friday 25th April: Back To The Old Tunes
Sunday 4th May (Bank Holiday): Back To The Old Tunes Vs. National Anthems