Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
yes mate im going coz erm im playing

minxy if i wudnt have been jumped on the other day by every man and his dog for moving a post you would have seen what i was doing in the way of this problem we have. as it happens since then ive ended up defending myself left right and center, sent many a long winded pm explaining things. so until i get this new section sorted and then i have somewhere to put them then yes its going ot be 1 rule for 1 and another for another as i only have 1 pair of hands.

so ner :p

:) :) :) :)

northern minx said:
so it is 1rule 4 one and 1rule 4another .....

sorry cant make this saturday...

eeerrrr after takin an hour to read a post last night i thought ill have a little joke. cause sometimes i dont like to take life to serious.
nath must be must be on the same wave length.

sorry Butty ;) ;) im gettin you told off again lol
what did ya think of last night what a guy he is, funny as fuck.
Cheese Cake

where did ya get to after the show.
ill see ya saturday anyway

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
aye the yoda thing cracked me up. we made a bee line for the back door n got out quick at the end coz i was dying for a wee boss did i not send u a text? i was usin woodys fone n its a bit of a strange contraption n i was stoned :axe:

we was trying to launch bottles at ur n dee's head kept missin damn youse was wrecked hard me - went in a scouse pub n nearly slipped lol :tonksi:

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Errmmm am i right in thinking that this is still your board Butty?;)

How could you miss Armando's head with it being super sized an all!!
May see you Sat but not been feeling to good at the mo, Armando will fill you in (i dont mean batter you!) at Maximes (oops should i have mentioned that?) cause im gonna make him go even if i dont!!:)

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol ul b the death of me youse 2 :p

yeah he has got quite a large cranium aint he. i dont know what its full of coz when god was givin out brains he thought he said rains and he didnt like getting wet so got to the back of the qeue :D

lol

u gotta come auntie dee i wont be able to sit there in amazement at the random tatood knees!!

o plus we found out b 4 that girl that woodys in love with from courtneys is going and so wel need someone to follow him round with a mop n with u bein a lady n all :)

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
LOL love is in the air, de de de de de de dum...............

Just been reading the post out load to Armando (cause you know he has trouble with long words and stuff) and the little nipper (connor) just asked if its the same Woody that is in Toy Story?
Does he own a stetson and mate aroung with Butty lightyear!!!!
i will try me hardest to come and help with the clean up operation!!!
But if i do im only doing the bent over dance like the girls at weddings!!!