A little come together

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Got to the club with Ben at about 10.45 & although it wasn't very full to start with, it soon livened up. We wer met when we got there by Princess Warrior, Nathan, M-Jaxx, Grad, Sweet, Timo & one of the other promoters Luke. Doolz followed us in a little later on.

The club is undersground quite near Oxford Circus & as Sweet said is all reb & black inside. Nice cosy seating area & small dancefloor but enough room to throw some shapes as & when required. :D

Nath on the decks.....what can I say??? Top tunes but Nath.......you're suppsed to mix them together babes./ J/k ;) A bit of piss taking of Nathan later & then Luke was on. More top tunes & a small *ahem* incident with Timo throwing a drink on the decks just as Ben took the stage. (after spending all night trying to make sure people didn't spill their drinks on the decks (doh!! :axe:).

Pixie ID'd a tune that Ben didn't know (sorry but I was dead chuffed with that !!) lol. And an adventurous mix by Luke of Sweet Harmony into Two Fatt Guitars - even to a novice as myself this seemed near on impossible !!! :condom: but by then I don't think anyone cared !!! lol

Ben - well to be fair he ROCKED !!!! Not taking anything away form any of the other DJ's on the night & maybe it's cos he played my faves but I was going mental - he even dared to throw in Annhialating Rhythm as a finale (spot on :thumbsup: :D ) I'm not sure what the southerners thought of it all but the OSA corner were having it LARGE!!!

Finally Timo took control of the decks & just as I was about to say that Pass The Duchie didn't go into Annhialating Rhythm.......what did he play!?? Yeah you guessed it....Pass the Duchie !!! :phones: he he - sorry hun, had to mention that !! :luv:

Anyway, a faberoonie time was had by all followed by an after party at my house where Dr D (aka poppers) made an appearance.......no one seems to have any recolection beyond this point (pleasently purple describes the mood) :fekked: but everyone seemed to be having a good time & apparently there are pics to prove it :confused: - Ohh noo !!!!! :drevil: :eek:

Oh, and considering I was supposed ot be having a Hektik free weekend, the little bugger turned up at 5.30am & stayed till Tuesday - par for the course really !!!! Lmfao ;) :he she:

Roll on the next one !!! :phones: :cool: :p :luv: