Graeme Park, Lisa Loud & CJ Mackintosh - Rhythm Elite 1995 (Triple Pack)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
H

henryvilla

Guest
Surprised I haven't shared this one before. It's one that I ripped from the original tape pack many years ago, and have since sold on.

Judging from the tunes, on the Parky mix at least, I'd say it's from August 1995.

Would be nice if these aren't just leeched and then thrown up on MixCloud, SoundCloud, YouTube etc. I could have just done that myself (y)

Tape 1 - Graeme Park: Download
Tape 2 - Lisa Loud: Download
Tape 3 - CJ Mackintosh Download

Graeme Park - Rhythm Elite 1995 - (Updated 15.07.2025)

1. Total - Can't You See (E-Smoove's Hard House Vocal Mix) [Tommy Boy]
2. Cutback - Rock To The Rhythm (Mix?) [Avex]
3. Frankie Dark - Do It To Me (Platinum Dub) (The Dark Project) [Platinum]
4. Full Intention - I Miss You (Full Intention E.P.) [Sugar Daddy]
5. The Don - Third Try (The Phatheads EP) [Vibe Music]
6. Joy For Life - Warm It Up (Dub Mix) [Stress]
7. Chronic Chapter II - Keep On Pushing Harder (Mood II Swing Vocal Mix) [Empire State]
8. Paula Abdul - My Love Is For Real (E-Smoove's Fever Mix) [Virgin]
9. Daphne - Change (Fathers Of Sound Classic Vocal Mix) [Stress/Maxi]
10. Masters At Work - I Cant Get No Sleep '95 (Morales Late Nite Mix)
11. Joi + Jorio - I Won't Waste Your Time (Jorio's Dark Garage Feeling) [Tribal]
12. Shades Of Love - Keep In Touch (Body To Body) (2 Deep's Too Soulful Club Mix) [One]
13. Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy (David Morales Classic Club Mix) Sony Soho Square]
14. Lisa Moorish - Beautiful Morning (Loveland Vocal Mix) [Go! Beat]
15. Erire - Shine (Parkside Club Mix) [Logic]
16. Ann-Marie Smith - Your My One & Only (True Love) (Rogers Hands In The Air Mix) [MCA]

Lisa Loud - Rhythm Elite 1995 - (Updated 15.07.2025)

1. Liberty City - That's What I Got (Murk Vocal Mix) [Tribal]
2. 10th Street Assembly – Shadows Of The Past (Flying Drum Mix) [Black Sunshine Records]
3. Billie Ray Martin – Your Loving Arms (Soundfactory Vocal) [Magnet/EastWest]
4. Staxx - You (Sound Factory Mix) [Champion]
5. Frankie Knuckles Featuring Adeva – Too Many Fish (Bobby D'Ambrosio's Club Mix) [Virgin]
6. Da Boom Boys - Be There For Me (Flying Mix) [Jus' Trax/JBO]
7. The Bucketheads - The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) [Henry Street]
8. Househeads - Try Hard (Hard In Plastic) [Heartbeat/ZYX]
9. The Rhythm Masters - Let The Music Play (The Fantasy E.P.) [Public Demand]
10. Wildchild - Renegade Master (Original Mix) [Hi Life]
11. Delicious Inc - Delicious Poem Villa Liga Mix [UMM]
12. That Kid Chris - Let Yourself Go (Remix) (Animal Traxx Vol. 1) [Emotive]
13. DJ Duke - Release The Tension (Duke's Blaster Mix) [Power Music]
14. Annabella Lwin - Do What You Do (Fire Island Unreleased Dub) [Sony Soho Square]
15. Freelance Workers – Give Me More (XXL Mix) [Heartbeat/ZYX]
16. Size 9 - I'm Ready (Remix Version) [Ovum/Virgin]

CJ Mackintosh - Rhythm Elite 1995 - UPDATED: (Updated 15.07.2025)

1. Big Sista - Touch Me (Extended) [A-Ton-Records]
2. For Real - You Don't Know Nothin' (E-Smoove's Jazzy Ground) [AM;PM]
3. For Real - You Don't Know Nothin' (E-Smoove's Fever Mix) [AM;PM]
4. D-Influence - Midnite (Doctor Scratch Paradox Stomp Mix) [EastWest]
5. Ruffneck Feat. Yavahn - Everybody Be Somebody (Acapella) [MAW]
6. Carolyn Harding - Pick It Up (Overload Dub) [King Street]
7. H20 - Livin' For The Future (Testify Mix) [Liquid Groove]
8. Love Happy - Message Of Love (CJ's Original Club Mix) [MCA]
9. Kim English - I Know A Place (E-Smoove Club Mix)[Nervous/Hi Life]
10. Urban Knights - Chill (Booker T. Nu Jazz Mix) [GRP]
11. Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation (Acapella) briefly
12. Ann-Marie Smith - Your My One & Only (True Love) (Rogers Hands In The Air Mix) [MCA]
13. Frankie Knuckles Featuring Adeva - Too Many Fish (Frankie's Classic Version) [Virgin]
14. Incognito - Everyday (Roger's Supreme Mix) [Talkin' Loud]

1750621011265.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: brady

brady

Well-known member
VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
7,193
1,247
113
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Thanks for sharing this Henry ;) the Parky & CJ sets were shared on here years ago but ive not heard the Lisa Loud set

 
  • Like
Reactions: henryvilla
H

henryvilla

Guest
Thanks for sharing this Henry ;) the Parky & CJ sets were shared on here years ago but ive not heard the Lisa Loud set

Yeah I saw that old post Scott, but thought I post as those links looked long dead as they are both MEGAUPLOAD 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: brady
H

henryvilla

Guest
Anyone alive?

Had a go at the Graeme Park tracklist. I struggled with a few in the first half. A bit confused which track is which at one point tbh. Anyone help with the missing IDs?? based on the tracks I make it July/August 1995... Would love to know track 4 that samples 'Running Away'

Graeme Park - Rhythm Elite 1995

UPDATED:


1. Total - Can't You See (E-Smoove's Hard House Vocal Mix) [Tommy Boy]
2. Cutback - Rock To The Rhythm (Mix?) [Avex]
3. Frankie Dark - Do It To Me (Platinum Dub) (The Dark Project) [Platinum]
4. Full Intention - I Miss You (Full Intention E.P.) [Sugar Daddy]
5. [19:00] "You got me" Female vocal sample and "Clap your hands" Party time" Male vocal samples
6. Joy For Life - Warm It Up (Dub Mix) [Stress]
7. Chronic Chapter II - Keep On Pushing Harder (Mood II Swing Vocal Mix) [Empire State]
8. Paula Abdul - My Love Is For Real (E-Smoove's Fever Mix) [Virgin]
9. Daphne - Change (Fathers Of Sound Classic Vocal Mix) [Stress/Maxi]
10. Masters At Work - I Cant Get No Sleep '95 (Morales Late Nite Mix)
11. Joi + Jorio - I Won't Waste Your Time (Jorio's Dark Garage Feeling) [Tribal]
12. Shades Of Love - Keep In Touch (Body To Body) (2 Deep's Too Soulful Club Mix) [One]
13. Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy (David Morales Classic Club Mix) Sony Soho Square]
14. Lisa Moorish - Beautiful Morning (Loveland Vocal Mix) [Go! Beat]
15. Erire - Shine (Parkside Club Mix) [Logic]
16. Ann-Marie Smith - Your My One & Only (True Love) (Rogers Hands In The Air Mix) [MCA]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
H

henryvilla

Guest
Just one track left to get...

CJ Mackintosh - Rhythm Elite 1995

UPDATED:


1. Big Sista - Touch Me (Extended) [A-Ton-Records]
2. For Real - You Don't Know Nothin' (E-Smoove's Jazzy Ground) [AM;PM]
3. For Real - You Don't Know Nothin' (E-Smoove's Fever Mix) [AM;PM]
4. D-Influence - Midnite (Doctor Scratch Paradox Stomp Mix) [EastWest]
5. Ruffneck Feat. Yavahn - Everybody Be Somebody (Acapella) [MAW]
6. Carolyn Harding - Pick It Up (Overload Dub) [King Street]
7. H20 - Livin' For The Future (Testify Mix) [Liquid Groove]
8. Love Happy - Message Of Love (CJ's Original Club Mix) [MCA]
9. Kim English - I Know A Place (E-Smoove Club Mix)[Nervous/Hi Life]
10. [56:20] ID?? Lovely instrumental jazzy track with hammond organ and "laugh" sample. LOVE THIS.
11. Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation (Acapella) briefly
12. Ann-Marie Smith - Your My One & Only (True Love) (Rogers Hands In The Air Mix) [MCA]
13. Frankie Knuckles Featuring Adeva - Too Many Fish (Frankie's Classic Version) [Virgin]
14. Incognito - Everyday (Roger's Supreme Mix) [Talkin' Loud]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: HowseMowse

HowseMowse

Active member
Jun 23, 2009
294
237
43
Pretty shocking attempt at the CJ mix. at least 4 tracks missing at the start and a couple in the middle at least. I haven't numbered them as I gave up!

CJ Mackintosh - Rhythm Elite 1995

ID??
ID??
ID??
D-Influence - Midnite (Doctor Scratch Paradox Stomp Mix) [EastWest]
Ruffneck Feat. Yavahn – Everybody Be Somebody (Acapella) [MAW]
Carolyn Harding - Pick It Up (Overload Dub) [King Street]
H20 – Livin' For The Future (Testify Mix) [Liquid Groove]
Love Happy - Message Of Love (CJ's Original Club Mix) [MCA]
Kim English – I Know A Place (E-Smoove Club Mix)[Nervous/Hi Life]
[56:20] ID?? Lovely instrustmental jazzy track with hamond organ and "laugh" sample. LOVE THIS.
Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation (Acapella) briefly
Ann-Marie Smith - Your My One & Only (True Love) (Rogers Hands In The Air Mix) [MCA]
Frankie Knuckles Featuring Adeva – Too Many Fish (Frankie's Classic Version) [Virgin]
Incognito - Everyday (Roger's Supreme Mix) [Talkin' Loud]
First Track

Second track
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: henryvilla
H

henryvilla

Guest
First Track

Second track
Awesome, thanks for these dude. (y)

Just checked back and he plays the E-Smoove's Jazzy Ground mix for a couple of mins, and then into E-Smoove's Fever Mix. That's pretty typical of CJ.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: HowseMowse
H

henryvilla

Guest
Pretty shocking attempt at the CJ mix. at least 4 tracks missing at the start and a couple in the middle at least. I haven't numbered them as I gave up!

CJ Mackintosh - Rhythm Elite 1995

1. Big Sista - Touch Me (Extended) [A-Ton-Records]
2. For Real - You Don't Know Nothin' (E-Smoove's Jazzy Ground) [AM;PM]
3. For Real - You Don't Know Nothin' (E-Smoove's Fever Mix) [AM;PM]
4. D-Influence - Midnite (Doctor Scratch Paradox Stomp Mix) [EastWest]
5. Ruffneck Feat. Yavahn - Everybody Be Somebody (Acapella) [MAW]
6. Carolyn Harding - Pick It Up (Overload Dub) [King Street]
7. H20 - Livin' For The Future (Testify Mix) [Liquid Groove]
8. Love Happy - Message Of Love (CJ's Original Club Mix) [MCA]
9. Kim English - I Know A Place (E-Smoove Club Mix)[Nervous/Hi Life]
10. [56:20] ID?? Lovely instrumental jazzy track with hammond organ and "laugh" sample. LOVE THIS.
11. Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation (Acapella) briefly
12. Ann-Marie Smith - Your My One & Only (True Love) (Rogers Hands In The Air Mix) [MCA]
13. Frankie Knuckles Featuring Adeva - Too Many Fish (Frankie's Classic Version) [Virgin]
14. Incognito - Everyday (Roger's Supreme Mix) [Talkin' Loud]
Cool, so just Track 10 missing now I think 👌I've been able to number them now too.
 
H

henryvilla

Guest
Anyone alive?

Had a go at the Graeme Park tracklist. I struggled with a few in the first half. A bit confused which track is which at one point tbh. Anyone help with the missing IDs?? based on the tracks I make it July/August 1995... Would love to know track 4 that samples 'Running Away'

Graeme Park - Rhythm Elite 1995

1. Total - Can't You See (E-Smoove's Hard House Vocal Mix) [Tommy Boy]
2. Cutback - Rock To The Rhythm (Mix?) [Avex]
3. Frankie Dark - Do It To Me (Platinum Dub) (The Dark Project) [Platinum]
4. Full Intention - I Miss You (Full Intention E.P.) [Sugar Daddy]
5. [19:00] "You got me" Female vocal sample and "Clap your hands" Party time" Male vocal samples
6. Joy For Life - Warm It Up (Dub Mix) [Stress]
7. Chronic Chapter II - Keep On Pushing Harder (Mood II Swing Vocal Mix) [Empire State]
8. Paula Abdul - My Love Is For Real (E-Smoove's Fever Mix) [Virgin]
9. Daphne - Change (Fathers Of Sound Classic Vocal Mix) [Stress/Maxi]
10. Masters At Work - I Cant Get No Sleep '95 (Morales Late Nite Mix)
11. Joi + Jorio - I Won't Waste Your Time (Jorio's Dark Garage Feeling) [Tribal]
12. Shades Of Love - Keep In Touch (Body To Body) (2 Deep's Too Soulful Club Mix) [One]
13. Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy (David Morales Classic Club Mix) Sony Soho Square]
14. Lisa Moorish - Beautiful Morning (Loveland Vocal Mix) [Go! Beat]
15. Erire - Shine (Parkside Club Mix) [Logic]
16. Ann-Marie Smith - Your My One & Only (True Love) (Rogers Hands In The Air Mix) [MCA]
Just Track 5 missing now. I wonder if this is a missing one on other parky mixes from this time? @brady
 
H

henryvilla

Guest
I had a go at the Lisa Loud mix... Just 1 ID left to find. Anyone?

Lisa Loud - Rhythm Elite 1995

1. Liberty City - That's What I Got (Murk Vocal Mix) [Tribal]
2. 10th Street Assembly – Shadows Of The Past (Flying Drum Mix) [Black Sunshine Records]
3. Billie Ray Martin – Your Loving Arms (Soundfactory Vocal) [Magnet/EastWest]
4. Staxx - You (Sound Factory Mix) [Champion]
5. Frankie Knuckles Featuring Adeva – Too Many Fish (Bobby D'Ambrosio's Club Mix) [Virgin]
6. Da Boom Boys - Be There For Me (Flying Mix) [Jus' Trax/JBO]
7. The Bucketheads - The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) [Henry Street]
8. Househeads - Try Hard (Hard In Plastic) [Heartbeat/ZYX]
9. The Rhythm Masters - Let The Music Play (The Fantasy E.P.) [Public Demand]
10. Wildchild - Renegade Master (Original Mix) [Hi Life]
11. Delicious Inc - Delicious Poem Villa Liga Mix [UMM]
12. That Kid Chris - Let Yourself Go (Remix) (Animal Traxx Vol. 1) [Emotive]
13. DJ Duke - Release The Tension (Duke's Blaster Mix) [Power Music]
14. [01:11:25] ID?? Sounds like "Motivate"? Female vocal, dubby track, sounds like Roach Motel?
15. Freelance Workers – Give Me More (XXL Mix) [Heartbeat/ZYX]
16. Size 9 - I'm Ready (Remix Version) [Ovum/Virgin]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

HowseMowse

Active member
Jun 23, 2009
294
237
43
I had a go at the Lisa Lod mix - there's a few after Renegade master that I haven't got a clue about... Anyone?

Lisa Loud - Rhythm Elite 1995

1. Liberty City - That's What I Got (Murk Vocal Mix) [Tribal]
2. 10th Street Assembly – Shadows Of The Past (Flying Drum Mix) [Black Sunshine Records]
3. Billie Ray Martin – Your Loving Arms (Soundfactory Vocal) [Magnet/EastWest]
4. [16:50] ID?? "You have given me hope, have given me love..." Female vocal track
5. Frankie Knuckles Featuring Adeva – Too Many Fish (Bobby D'Ambrosio's Club Mix)
6. Da Boom Boys - Be There For Me (Flying Mix) [Jus' Trax/JBO]
7. The Bucketheads - The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) [Henry Street]
8. Househeads - Try Hard (Hard In Plastic) [Heartbeat/ZYX]
9. The Rhythm Masters - Let The Music Play (The Fantasy E.P.) [Public Demand]
10. Wildchild - Renegade Master (Original Mix) [Hi Life]
11.

DJ Duke - Realease The Tension (Duke's Blaster Mix) [Power Mix]

Freelance Workers – Give Me More (XXL Mix) [Heartbeat/ZYX]
Size 9 - I'm Ready (Remix Version) [Ovum/Virgin]
After Renegade Master there's this

This too
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: henryvilla
H

henryvilla

Guest
Thanks fellas, I've added them to the Lisa Loud tracklist. I need to try and work out the numbering/order now
 
  • Like
Reactions: HowseMowse