Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
There is a difference

LOL...because being happy someone is dead is a much nicer trait than telling jokes:confused:

I'm glad I don't get offended every time someone tells a scouse joke..I wouldn't be able to be a part of this board otherwise:D
You can't take everything too seriously...I bought Stee(a Manc) a book of Scouse jokes for Christmas ffs:D

when you can tell the comedian is malicious. The audience don't just clap and laugh they cheer like they are at a BNP meeting. I think the laughter comes from ignorance rather than the quality of the comedian. Although a lot of the jokes told on here are funny he told a lot worse than the jokes on here. Plus on the Mrs Mertons show he admitted to being a total racist.

Can anyone explain the chinese wallpaper joke above?

BrianMar

Jan 15, 2024
That used to be one about a Greek woman when I was at School.

Manning was a racist not a comedian
Nope, he was one of the best comedians ever. They could be about race, women, religion, it really didn’t matter, it’s called comedy. Telling Jokes doesn’t define your persona.

BrianMar

Jan 15, 2024
I wouldn't go as far to say racist, as he had never favoured ANY race or colour over the other - everyone but everyone was fair game.
Mind you the world would be a better place if the whole world had got a sense of humour and realise that maybe we all are not as perfect as we think and not take things too seriously (including blowing up buildings, buses and tube trains) which is a lot more severe than standing on a stage cracking a few jokes.

RIP the big man
100% not racist, it used to be called comedy until the pc brigade took over