Watch this vid....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Good call Shabba :love: Found out 1st thing this morning one of my best mates mum died of Pancreas and Liver cancer last night, so watching that video just now made me cry, just a bit raw at the min I guess. :cry:

so easy to do, yet so important and useful. More members the better. :thumbsup: :)
I'm already a fully signed up member , have been for years & years, and always carry my card with me :thumbsup: You can specify which organs you want to donate , doesnt have to be all of the ones they list. Entirely up to you, even one is better than none. The card lists kidneys, corneas, heart, lungs, liver and pancreas. Im signed up in the 'take the lot!' crew - no use to me once i'm pushing up daisies, but may very well help a lot of people not suffer unecessarily. :) When I first joined , I almost didnt tick the corneas one , my pen was hovering over it for ages, for some reason, just felt a little odd about that part being taken, isnt it weird? Then I had a word with myself of the 'stop being so stupid / selfish' variety and ticked away.

Very worthy cause IMO. :thumbsup: :love:

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
I have been anti giving up organs for as long as I've had a thought about it. I've given blood and can obviously see why people donate. But I always had this nagging belief, that if I gave the go ahead for organ donation, that my last dieing thought, would be of immesurable pain; as the paras get Exorcist III style shears ripping through my body. But having just seen that vid, made me realise that if I'm pronounced dead, then I'm not gonna be able to whinge about being chopped up :D

Dunno why this film made me change my mind. But it has :thumbsup:

Thank you for registering your wish to give the gift of life to others after your death.

They can have it all (not saying any of it will work mind :$ )

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I'd be more than happy to give blood if it was as easy as just popping down to a hospital, but it's all about catching them in the right place at the right time:|

I suppose organ donors should get first dibs on other organ donors organs to make it more worthwhile being an organ donor too:)