Virgin school... lol

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Hey did anyone see the programme last night on the place in amsterdam where they teach ppl how to get in with someone:eek:

OMG what a bloody shame for that poor guy James. i think he was thirty odd and had the piss took out of him at school for being ugly and stuff so had no confidence whatsoever. anyway he went over and was introduced to this 50 odd yr old woman who let him touch her and stuff 1st of all .. anyway after about 4/5 trips over, he moved onto a proper pro ...eventually and lost his virginity..
Bless him .. me and ste were perched on the end of the settee :eek: nudging each other in disbelief. aww and worst of it wer, his mum came on discussing the ins and outs of the fact her son has never had a bird.

Anyway did anyone else see it.. :crazy: Bonkers...

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
50 odd yr old woman who let him touch her and stuff 1st of all ..

"no, i'm not ready to do that!"

what he said when she asked him if he would like to touch her breast

and looking at her, I had to agree:)

These real life/real people documentrys on telly; I always end up feeling dead sorry for them when i watch em on my own, after originally watching for a bit of a laugh:rolleyes: that guy just didnt take any chances really did he:eek:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
"no, i'm not ready to do that!"

what he said when she asked him if he would like to touch her breast

and looking at her, I had to agree:)

These real life/real people documentrys on telly; I always end up feeling dead sorry for them when i watch em on my own, after originally watching for a bit of a laugh:rolleyes: that guy just didnt take any chances really did he:eek:

:rofl: haha i know .. the relief on his face when he eventually got it together was a picture:biggrin:

Duke

Hey did anyone see the programme last night on the place in amsterdam where they teach ppl how to get in with someone:eek:

OMG what a bloody shame for that poor guy James. i think he was thirty odd and had the piss took out of him at school for being ugly and stuff so had no confidence whatsoever. anyway he went over and was introduced to this 50 odd yr old woman who let him touch her and stuff 1st of all .. anyway after about 4/5 trips over, he moved onto a proper pro ...eventually and lost his virginity..
Bless him .. me and ste were perched on the end of the settee :eek: nudging each other in disbelief. aww and worst of it wer, his mum came on discussing the ins and outs of the fact her son has never had a bird.

Anyway did anyone else see it.. :crazy: Bonkers...
fooking hell , they showed a fair bit daint they , he was 26 & that was he's 1st climax ever (he must of missed the ages 12 t0 15 ) i cant see that he has never had a tommy ever, he went to the dam so why not see a pro ???? would of saved him £££££s , plus why did he wear pants under he's boxers ???

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
fooking hell , they showed a fair bit daint they , he was 26 & that was he's 1st climax ever (he must of missed the ages 12 t0 15 ) i cant see that he has never had a tommy ever, he went to the dam so why not see a pro ???? would of saved him £££££s , plus why did he wear pants under he's boxers ???

Shit was he only 26! ha.. He had a paper round still, bless:( he didn't look as tho he was ever interested in sex at all through out his life, but he wasn't gay either i think he must of just blocked it out of his head somehow.
Haha aye when he did that striptease .. with all them undies on:rofl: :fekked: Classic.

It was virgin school.. Ch 4 last night at 10pm.. if anyone finds it can they up the link please lol, iv'e been wittering about it all day an no one i know watched it:ghost:

Duke

the strip
VirginSchool2RUK_468x364.jpg

the pants
VirginSchool1RUK_468x350.jpg

rhe minga
VirginSchool3RUK_468x356.jpg

errrmmm
virgin2RCK_468x355.jpg

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
it was SIIIIIIICK.

I was hiding behind my duvet....cringe cringe blurghhhhhhhhhhh

Can't believe this sort of shit goes on. I thought it was just wrong. If he had honestly never had a wank, never kissed a girl, never sat on a bed with a girl, and moreover, never even had the urge to do any of that stuff, he certainly shouldn't have paid those old hags to help him along. He's definatley not gonna get any action after that programme anyway.

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
it was SIIIIIIICK.

I was hiding behind my duvet....cringe cringe blurghhhhhhhhhhh

Can't believe this sort of shit goes on. I thought it was just wrong. If he had honestly never had a wank, never kissed a girl, never sat on a bed with a girl, and moreover, never even had the urge to do any of that stuff, he certainly shouldn't have paid those old hags to help him along. He's definatley not gonna get any action after that programme anyway.

lol bit harsh that Amy!!

I reckon he'll get hounded with requests from girls who wanna do him in...fair play to him for givin it a go...didnt see it though, gutted as I remember it advertised and thinking "I must watch that"... being a virgin myself of course:D ;)

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
lol bit harsh that Amy!!

I reckon he'll get hounded with requests from girls who wanna do him in...fair play to him for givin it a go...didnt see it though, gutted as I remember it advertised and thinking "I must watch that"... being a virgin myself of course:D ;)

ooo you wouldn't think it was harsh if you saw it!!!!! lol Watch it and you'll understand.........