Two flyer posts moved plz

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Could one of the mods or admin move two Flyers into the correct section for me, sorry I upped two Renaissance flyers to the misc flyer section by mistake.
I totally missed that we had a Renaissance section, I think all the scanning has made me goggle eyed :fekked:

Heres the two below that need moving to the Renaissance section (y)

Also is it possible for me to edit the titles on my uploads in any of the sections, if so how?

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Could one of the mods or admin move two Flyers into the correct section for me, sorry I upped two Renaissance flyers to the misc flyer section by mistake.
I totally missed that we had a Renaissance section, I think all the scanning has made me goggle eyed :fekked:

Heres the two below that need moving to the Renaissance section (y)

Also is it possible for me to edit the titles on my uploads in any of the sections, if so how?

Sorted them mate nice one and you should be able to edit your own titles etc now :)

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Sorted them mate nice one and you should be able to edit your own titles etc now :)
Nice one butty (y)
I've still got more flyers to add, but had to take a break from the scanner, drives ya a bit bonkers it does, so I will crank the scanner bk up i9n the new year..
I will check out being able to edit the titles, its just some of them I need to edit the unknown year etc ....