To sell up or Not to sell up...that is the question....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Morpheus640

Nov 12, 2002
Leeds - Home of Relegation football
im sure u all know (those ive traded with or bought off) i love my tunes as much as any1 but im seriously thinking of selling up...

ok i only have 700 ish records so its not gonna change my life but i badly need a new car and have got some debts id like to stem...

tough decision ..there are a few i could never ever ever EVER let go off ,,but im thinking bout it...

ull mostly say DONT DO IT !!! unless ur aware of summat i have u want :p

ponders.....

Neil

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Don't Do It.

Simple.

About ten years ago I sold some tunes 'cause I was skint. I've regretted it ever since. Three of which I have never been able to replace to this day.

Probably the second worse thing to ever happen to me. The first was my mother chucking out what she thought was a bin-bag of rubbish from under my bed when I was on holiday - they were my collection of flyers from '89-'92....:cry:

You will regret it trust me.

Mart
:rolleyes:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Agree with Mart completely

Back in 1990 I sold my collection of signed Happy Mondays Records & Videos to a dealer in Manchester so I could afford to go out to to the Hac and I regret it to this day. I should have got a second job :(

E

easty

Neil, there are other ways to pay your debts of and get a new car. Don't be selling your tunes. I'd rather get a bank loan than sell my tunes.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Id rather sell my arse in a seedy singapore gay bar than sell my tunes!!!!! lol. And thats saying sommet!!!!!!.

Dont do it. Sure, ditch the Ice MC and Mc Hammer 12"'s, but dont be a silly boy.:naughty:

700 is worth keeping I think. :thumbsup: Have a quick rumble through ones you deffo would never want again and leave it at that, if any.

Sirius.

E

easty

Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't even think about doing it. Don't do it, sell your missus before you sell your tunes although sirius went a bit far when he said that he would sell his rear end before he sold his tunes LOL. Seriously mate, you'll only regret doing it.
I hope your not contemplating selling that tune I swapped you as I would be seriously upset at that. If you are then I went first pick on ya tunes :$ :$
Seriously mate, don't sell even one of em. Pass em down to your kids with ya decks. My dad gave me a load of rolling stone and clash vinyl a bit go and I was made up about it as I know how much they meant to him. You would be foolish to sell em. Your financial situation can change, you just need to tighten the belt in other areas eg go shopping at netto etc LOL

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
nooooooooooooooo dont do it :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: like tha peeps ave said ya will regret it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .. i could never part wi my collection after 13 years of collecting perish tha thought ..!