Things look... different... Hi There!! :)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
I login on occasion (another Oldtime newbie) when I feel nostalgic and to see if any of the old heads have appeared. Its good to see the old hangout get a new lease of life!!

Have all the ...special rooms gone now haha.

Hope everyone is well, good choice of colours, I am all for some pastel shades yo!

Stylee

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Yeah, butty has demolished the osa dungeons. Some of the old crew are still here, I'm like one of those dangly cobwebs in the corner of ya room. Not going anywhere 😂
Haha we all need those dangly cobwebs, they give the place that homely feel, its probably best that those there dungeons are locked away lol, I don't need adding to no watch lists dammit. To be fair though and as a statement to any authorities reading this message, I was an innocent bystander who was unwittingly dragged into any madness that I allegedly took part in... allegedly :)

All though, and I wish I still had the video of that Morning when Mark stood on your roof topless doing his gorilla impression! Probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen mashed or not :D

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Haha we all need those dangly cobwebs, they give the place that homely feel, its probably best that those there dungeons are locked away lol, I don't need adding to no watch lists dammit. To be fair though and as a statement to any authorities reading this message, I was an innocent bystander who was unwittingly dragged into any madness that I allegedly took part in... allegedly :)

All though, and I wish I still had the video of that Morning when Mark stood on your roof topless doing his gorilla impression! Probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen mashed or not :D

Ha ha, beat your chest and grunt like a gorilla 😂😂😂🦍🦍🦍 brilliant

cartmaniac

Oct 29, 2009
Back once again like a renegade master....

i was a very occasional poster & browser at the old site (and one time gold member) and tuneid. Can i just say the new site looks sweet!