Technics - 1210's for Sales

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mclou

Nov 21, 2004
Blackburn
My brother has some Technics 12/10's for sale. They are like brand new, not a scratch on even the lids. Also a Newark mixer. PM me if you are interested

see you all on the 20th if I don't see u before

Lou x :fekked:

Changed it 4 u hun!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Is that your mobile number?

If so, wouldn't put it up on a public forum, as you'll get the likes of studmanscott abusing it, asking you to do all sorts of weird shit lol

Heh!

I'd just ask people to PM ya :thumbsup:

Ya might also wanna say which model of Numark mixer it is - could help people decide like :wave:

woody

blue jammer said:

If so, wouldn't put it up on a public forum, as you'll get the likes of studmanscott abusing it, asking you to do all sorts of weird shit lol

Heh!

Ya might also wanna say which model of Numark mixer it is - could help people decide like :wave:

fuck stedderz, ive saved it in mine lol :eyebrow: :luv: gonna ring ya up and request various song lines that you will have to sing impromptu:thumbsup: so ner:cops:

mclou

Nov 21, 2004
Blackburn
blue jammer said:

Heh!

thanks for the warning chick - x Doh!! just put it on automatically :confused: