Suprised no one has posted this

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

edgyjoscal

Feb 22, 2009
stoke on trent
makes your fucking blood boil that does:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: and i suppose saddam was the saviour of baghdad,,yeah yeah pull the fuckin other one,,ooh by the way what were they thinkin havin a army homecoming in a mostly muslim populated area,,,this is england you cheeky fucks and get onto this,,it's where the british army mostly live,,,if you dunna like it fuck theselfs off and see what would of happened if you were demonstrating in iraq,,sorry but it really fucks me off:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

djpileup

Jun 11, 2007
Scotland

that is well out of order
a bit of common sense and this whole thing should've been avoided.
what the hell are the police doing! our taxpayers money funds the soldiers goin there then our taxpayers money funds the police protecting these ignorant protestors. how fooked up is that. basically we're all getting screwed here. hey i'm all for world peace but this is taking the piss and i'm sure i'm not the only one getting sick to the teeth of all this bleedin PC politicaly correct bull if they hate our country so much then i say stick em in the next plane to basra or wherever the hell they're so loved up about - parachute optional

we're all just citizens of planet earth. why can't everyone just live and let live.