(solved) 1987-1988 Garage House Track ID

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Groovey

Jun 10, 2021
Hey, is anyone familiar with this one please ?
spiny.gif

Last edited:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Ive just been looking at your other ids on your Soundcloud

I think the below = E-Zee Possee Featuring Dr. Mouthquake – Love On Love Im not sure which mix though has there is a few and the clip is a bit short, so I could be wrong, I have two copies somewhere, and one of them deffo has a mix with that funky guitar in it.

Groovey

Jun 10, 2021
Have you tried putting it on youtube, Ive had quite a lot of luck getting ids that way because youtube pulls it up has a copyright etc

You're very right about this, it has worked for me many times ! Unfortunately this time it hasn't worked with that specific track :confused: YouTube didn't recognize it. Neither did Shazam (I always Shazam unidentified tunes at different speeds : Original soundclip speed, then -10%, then +10%... sometimes the tune is finally identified at a certain speed, but not at another :geek: ).
I think the key to this song here is the lyrics at the very end, but as a non-native English speaker, they're quite hard for me to make out. I hear so many different things : Divin / Down In / Got me... / Got new... / God knew...

Ive just been looking at your other ids on your Soundcloud

I think the below = E-Zee Possee Featuring Dr. Mouthquake – Love On Love Im not sure which mix though has there is a few and the clip is a bit short, so I could be wrong, I have two copies somewhere, and one of them deffo has a mix with that funky guitar in it.

Actually this isn't my SC account, a friend of mine is actually in touch with the owner of it and this is how I was asked about some IDs myself. However, please feel free to comment these SoundCloud posts with whichever IDs you might have found, the owner would be glad! :D

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Ive just checked my copies and its on this release below, but there is not a sample of it on line its the (Shake Mix)
, the bit thats sampled on soundcloud clip is around midaway mark.

If I get chance I will up a clip of it.

https://www.discogs.com/release/87616-E-Zee-Possee-Featuring-Dr-Mouthquake-Love-On-Love-Remix

I knew I had it because I used to mix it up with L.A. Mix Featuring Kevin Henry – Love Together (Banji lovers dub), which I have a promo of thats not logged on discogs

Last edited: