scary tunes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Myk

Hehehe u fekkin head case Jaxx :crazy:

Got me thinking of scary tunes now has this post....hmmm tell you one tune that never failed to freak me out (although not really scare) was the original version of Unique 3's - The theme, only seems to be that light hearted chill mix of it around nowadays though. The original was much more raw sounding..and after a couple of strawberries that tune used to play hell with my head :)

Another scarey favourite would be Hijack - The badman is robin (disrupti0ns dark remix).

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
heres another 1... this 1 is really scary.. Awesome 3 - Possessed (Obsessed)
a personal fave that one from 1990...'The Shady Thunderdome Degree!!' someone told me they were talking about the famous Manc club in them lyrics... now that is something shady to talk about!! all the bouncers got shot there once :( great club though.. Jay Wearden and Spinmasters used to be residents..:thumbsup:

Myk

Used to go there every weekend m8, wicked place never paid once either.

Was m8's with the lads back then before they got all upperty and became 808 state.

Hit Squad MCR, MC Shine, Nikki Locket (MC Tunes)..the Shure Four ahhh.....thems were the days. Traveling to miles platting absolutely fekkin mashed up in our open top 2 seater...hehehehe.

Bring back the Dome and Konspiracy, best night clubs the UK's ever had :D

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Konspiracy... what a hot club that was... must of been 150 degress in there one night... another shady club... 'Trips E's??' used to be heared around every corner...lol..:thumbsup:

doolz

the pyschopaths - nightmares
is a wee bit scary

dunno if tunes are actually scary but i like the evil kinda tunes the kind that make ya grit ya teeth tunes like

suburban knights - art of stalking (sinister fookin tune)
or
plez - i cant stop (eerrie high pitched noise and the shady baseline)

:)

petemc808

Aug 18, 2001
Northants, Midlands
tone deff - hectic house

the devils own

"william followed the direction from which the sound cameand all at once he found a clearing in the forest.....

...the music gripped him like a vise becomming part of him, corsing through his veins like lifeblood.

he could no longer resist the erge, william had found the eternal dream machine.... he just had to dance."

ooooh aaaarghhh!!! evil creepy shit that one, with the music slowly getting louder as he approaches. kinda rewinds me of hansle & grettle on acid:crazy: :O :jawdrop:

Dazzler

Sep 22, 2001
Giving Leeds What It Needs.
The one by the orb, can't remember the title but it had ming from flash gordon talking in it with some truly evil twisted nasty sounds in it, not oldskool but jeeeeze it was nasty. Scares me even thinking about it, i think i'll skip that cheese sandwich before bed tonight :dummy: