Remake Vs Inner City - Bladerunner till we meet again

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
daygo said:
Ok, the actual story is that Sasha approached Dave Seaman for a copy of the accapella after B.I.R. had remixed it - Spunky handed over the Dat, Sasha cut a slate and hey presto the legendary mix was born.......

Just for me to show off with - http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=445475&highlight=bladerunner#post445475

lastnightadj 29/11/2005 said:
Ive got a theory on this
wave.gif

the accapella that Sasha uses has to be at about 120 for it to mix into Bladerunner - but on the original release the trackis only about 105bpm so this counts these release out.

However the remix was done by Brothers In Rhthym (about the same time that Sasha started using the accapella) - who sped the tune up for their Mighty Ming mixes - knowing that Sasha and Dave Seaman were quite pally around this time it may be likely that DS slipped Sasha a DAT with the accapella on and Sasha pressed up an acetate of this for his own use

Albertryder

Jul 10, 2019
Hey man! You still have this mp3 file? Sorry about the late response. Thanks!
Interesting reading the thread. I haven’t a clue as to who what where but Spunky (lol) is really adept at those acapellas - few REN mixes he really nails it - thinking REN 3 mix he scattered liberally some very nice acapellas.