Police Warning!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
Copied this of a av forum i use.Not a wind up btw.

A friend on another forum recieved this from here daughter who is a policewoman in Liverpool and she has told me to read it carefully as it isn't a joke.

An important message from the Police -

Please pass this along to all the women you know.....

This actually happened a few weeks ago on the M3 Fleet services . It was early evening and a young girl stopped to get petrol. She filled her tank and walked into the store to pay for her petrol. The cashier told her 'Don't pay for your petrol yet.....walk around the store for a while and act as if you're picking up some other things to buy. A man just got into the back of your car. I've called the police and they're on their way'. When the police arrived, they found the man in the back seat of the girl's car and asked him what he was doing. He replied, he was joining a gang and the initiation to join is to kidnap a woman and bring her back to the gang to be raped by every member of the gang. If the woman
was still alive by the time they finish with her then they let her go. According to the police that night, there is a new gang forming here originating from London. The scary part of this is because the guy didn't have a weapon on him. The police could only charge him with trespassing.... He's back on the street and free to try again.

Please be aware of what's going on around you and for your family and friends. LADIES you or one of your family and friends could be the next victim. Please forward this on to everyone you know. Please do not discard this
message it is very important that everyone knows what is happening. Please be careful when leaving your vehicle and make sure it is ALWAYS locked to prevent this from happening to you.

MET POLICE
Subject: POLICE INFORMATION - NOT A JOKE - ACTUAL SAFETY ADVICE

This first bit is mainly for women, but boys please read it and send it on to any women you care about. The second bit is a warning to all of us!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Pretty bad.

I cannot find anything on the Met Police Warnings site though.

It could be a "urban myth" to scare people.

Still the advice is good advice either way.:thumbsup:

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Please people always bung scary stories in to google first. Copy a few words of the text. Its not hard to do.
snopes.com: The Killer in the Backseat
If it shows up on snopes then you can find out whether its true or not, before forwarding them on. The number of e-mails I've had forwarded on to me by mates with friends/relatives in the police. Who haven't done some simple investigative work is shocking :mad: . Just because you are told its true by trusted friends does not make it true.
Since I started using the net in 95 I do not remember one story/viral that has been true. Though admittedly I may have forwarded on some in the early years. :$

dodgymix

Warning to all the men!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you! Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleav age almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having s€x with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s€x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.

DRP71

Nov 9, 2007
tiz an urban myth

tiz an urban my this, if he did admit it he did commit further offences such as conspiracy and should be on his way to the big house if they werent already full.

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Definitely better to be safe than sorry..but there should be a balance between warning people and just scaring people...things like this could make suseptable women paranoid and unduly nervous

Yeah I think you're right there, if you took things like this too seriously you'd end up never leaving the house!

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Warning to all the men!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you! Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleav age almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having s€x with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s€x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.

pmsl m8:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Definitely better to be safe than sorry..but there should be a balance between warning people and just scaring people...things like this could make suseptable women paranoid and unduly nervous

I agree m8, safety always the best policy:thumbsup:

There was another tale of an incident last year at a local supermarket to where i live. A Woman had just finished her shopping, and when she went back to her car there was a well dressed man who looked like a trustworthy guy with his briefcase etc, the bloke said to the woman that a group of youths had been trying to get into her car whilst she had been shopping, but he had chased them off. He went on to say that he was running late for a train that he needed to get to ensure he got to an important business meeting. Not thinking the woman offered him a lift to the local train station to say thanks for his good deed. It was only when she sat down in the car she realised that this could be a scam. She asked the man if he could help her to reverse out of her parking spot, when the man got out of the car, she drove off to the nearest police station to report the incident, and to hand in the mans briefcase which was still in the car. The police opened the briefcase and it was full of knives, rope, tape etc, so it seems that this woman had a very lucky escape. Just goes to show how easy you could be mislead when your in a state of shock:|

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
There was another tale of an incident last year at a local supermarket to where i live. A Woman had just finished her shopping, and when she went back to her car there was a well dressed man who looked like a trustworthy guy with his briefcase etc, the bloke said to the woman that a group of youths had been trying to get into her car whilst she had been shopping, but he had chased them off. He went on to say that he was running late for a train that he needed to get to ensure he got to an important business meeting. Not thinking the woman offered him a lift to the local train station to say thanks for his good deed. It was only when she sat down in the car she realised that this could be a scam. She asked the man if he could help her to reverse out of her parking spot, when the man got out of the car, she drove off to the nearest police station to report the incident, and to hand in the mans briefcase which was still in the car. The police opened the briefcase and it was full of knives, rope, tape etc, so it seems that this woman had a very lucky escape. Just goes to show how easy you could be mislead when your in a state of shock:|

bollocks

*yawn*

lol :dummy:

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
I dnt liek this stuff:ghost: scared me senseless!! Im scarednow! Gonna b lukin over my shoulder all aft!