Please Please Sign This

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Sorry to bring the mood down a bit but will you guys put your names down on this Petition for this little fella Slideshow PopUp

I know its a shit paper, but.

I know it wont bring him back, he suffered for no reason at all and it couldve been prevented should the institutions of give a damn and done their fucking jobs properly...

This shit is fucked up and upsets me shit loads, Ive got nowt down for stuff like that, without going into too much shit-I care loads about stopping child abuse FUCK LOADS-I know everyone on here will feel the same as I do-so please please sign it, not just for him but for all the other 1000s of children that are going through that horrible shit right now...

Cheers guys :(

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
all signed up!!

got some peeps in work to sign it too!!

i got sent a text today naming and shaming the cnuits involved in bringing his life to a very painfull end............hope they rot in hell!!!

The **** of a mother has now had another baby whilst in prison - she was pregnant when all this was happenin - the police have taken the baby away from her and she is now suein the police

I got a 17month old little boy ... cant even think about what they done when i see him

Last edited:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
The **** of a mother has now had another baby whilst in prison - she was pregnant when all this was happenin - the police have taken the baby away from her and she is now suein the police

how can she have another baby when she has lost a baby boy already to cruelty!!! fcukin beggers belief

they should ban people having kids just the same as when they stop people having animals for life!!!!

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Theres 60,700,000+ peeps in the UK of which are adults or peeps able enough to sign the thing I dont know but, only 450, 000 have signed this petition...Everyone in the damn country should.

These fuckers get paid to make sure stuff like this doesnt happen to kids...they havent done their job, they havent protected him. A doctor saw the child 3 days before he died and she couldnt tell that he had a broken spine, 8 broken ribs etc :| Would you want this doctor examining your child-Would you fuck...

Its not the first time that they (Haringey Council/Social Services) have fucked up, they also had a little girl who was killed from child abuse, who was on their 'at risk register' Whats the point in putting em on some fucking list??? This is 2 children who have died from abuse in the same area, supposedly taken care of by the same departments, by some of the same 'carers'...Neglect, misconduct, and allowing the torment of a child comes to my mind...I really dont know how they could just walk away and leave him there...

Im just sorry they were more arsed about filling in papers and achieving targets than some innocent childs life....Arrrgggghhh Im SO fucking angry/upset. I just dont know how anyone can do this to children-they dont know right from wrong, why do we have such evil in our world...What fucks you so much that you want to do that to something so defenceless...

What the fuck though-all this signing of suff and staging demonstrations, its not gonna stop, theres still children getting physically/mentally/emotionally abused, who are growing up with so many insecurities, so many emotional scars, not being able to lead a normal life because of whats happened to em, not being able to trust peeps, not being able to feel like they belong-they grow up and are labelled damaged goods and through no reason of thier own.

Im so fucking upset by this guys & gals-Sorry for my rant :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
im signed, poor little mite! its times like this i feel like becoming a foster parent to look after these vulnarable little children and give a little taste of love and happiness :(

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
done..:thumbsup: ...omg, I dont even have words to explain how I feel..:(
People like me needing IVF to have a littlun to love, hold and cherish..and people like that!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: