Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
I remember Castlemorton.

The Diy tent was perched atop a large hill which formed a great chilling spot in the morning and gave us a good view over the police and their helicopter.

I went to maybe 50 DiY parties but this was one of my first and I remember their style blowing me away.

Thanks for this mix man. The memories are flooding back. :)

Hi Walgman.. were you at Bath NYE 1992?

STEVEB123

Apr 25, 2004
Hi, Any chance of re uploading this ,
was an amazing set, i was there !! :) again the tapes i had then, were shocking quality.
Id love to get this on mp3.
Do u have any other DIY Sets u can upload ?

Steve :mexican:

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
DJ shane was Spiral tribe i think wasnt he ? as in SP23 ?
Spiral were awesome too :)

Hey ibiza, yeah the tape says DJ Shane (Spiral Tribe) - Free Party People. I bought it at a cov uni student union doo in 93. Some guy was hawking tapes as he was going around and when i heard it was a spiral tribe tape from castlemorton i snappedone up. I think youre the first person ive spoken to who has mentioned the name dj shane to me so im well chuffed. Can you shed any light on him and the free party people series of tapes? Ill add it to your list. Do you still want pezz castlemorton too?

the-ibiza-raver

Jun 28, 2006
Hey ibiza, yeah the tape says DJ Shane (Spiral Tribe) - Free Party People. I bought it at a cov uni student union doo in 93. Some guy was hawking tapes as he was going around and when i heard it was a spiral tribe tape from castlemorton i snappedone up. I think youre the first person ive spoken to who has mentioned the name dj shane to me so im well chuffed. Can you shed any light on him and the free party people series of tapes? Ill add it to your list. Do you still want pezz castlemorton too?
free party people was a group of travelers that did partys allaround the uk .
found them at breedon on the hill and followed when we could .
they sat between diy and spirral tribe in music terms .
if you could upload anything from castle morton or any free pary people that would be great . also are you near derby ? if so keep an ear out as there is still free outdoor rave,s that kick off in the summer :gigolo:
cheers daz