Perfume - any info on where to get it cheap??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Yes it's nearly Christmas, yes it's the season of good will etc etc. But I'm a student, and this means I have earned the right to be a cheap ass.

I have found myself some good websites for buying scents, 2 of which I have used and had no problem with, but Im looking for a specific scent, 'Donna Karan - Gold', which is around £60.00 in Debenhams for the smallest bottle!!!! I have just found 125ml on a U.S. website for an amazing £28.00!!!!! The only issue being that it takes 21 working days to ship. I cannot risk it. Does anyone know of any secret uk websites which may do this perfume quite cheap????

Also, what is the cheapest price anyone has come across for Armani Code for men? The cheapest I have found is £37.50 for 75ml. ?

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Yes it's nearly Christmas, yes it's the season of good will etc etc. But I'm a student, and this means I have earned the right to be a cheap ass.

I have found myself some good websites for buying scents, 2 of which I have used and had no problem with, but Im looking for a specific scent, 'Donna Karan - Gold', which is around £60.00 in Debenhams for the smallest bottle!!!! I have just found 125ml on a U.S. website for an amazing £28.00!!!!! The only issue being that it takes 21 working days to ship. I cannot risk it. Does anyone know of any secret uk websites which may do this perfume quite cheap????

Also, what is the cheapest price anyone has come across for Armani Code for men? The cheapest I have found is £37.50 for 75ml. ?

Lovely perfume :D

Find it here: Fragrance Direct - Donna Karan - Gold » Discounted designer perfume & cosmetics, Designer fragrances & aftershave, cheap bargain brand name aftershaves, perfumes & fragrance, Genuine discounted perfume.

:thumbsup: